Space Moon v1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:
Unicron, stand down, the outer layer of defense for Space Moon, the Moon in Space, is doing its job....and he's doing it and doing it and doing it well. Sorry.

Your willingness to bring Unicron into battle to defend the outer layer of space of defense for Space Moon™ is noble and noteworthy.

Mountain Dew Ma said:

Your willingness to bring Unicron into battle to defend the outer layer of space of defense for Space Moon™ is noble and noteworthy.

You call it willingness. I call it obligation.

Space Moon must be protected.

underarmour.jpg

Thank you.

Holy shit, I forgot to c&p the download link in. You'll be getting another email shortly.

Mountain Dew Ma said:
SINCE i feel left out :( and was NOT allowed to play in the desert island game ( :( ) and have followed it from afar, i would like to make my own game similar but different! :happy:

this time, you're not on a desert island. you're on a space moon. isolated. sustained by zero gravity.

you have sixty minutes to make a playlist of your favorite tunes.

the rules? nothing TOO artsy. like....passengers? no thanks. lets stay visceral. think... Punk Rock on venus?????

i mean, the arty stuff is okay, but lets not go crazy with it. JUST do it to yourself, ok?

anyway. i would like to make a tournament of champions here.

8 contestants.
one moonman.

who wants to play? i do!

60 minute playlists (since i noticed the desert island ones are kind of long) and i probably wont exlude you from playing if youre one of the 6 people thats been nice to me. (OK, only two people have been actually semi rude/mean to me, but thats besides the point.)

shall we dance, interference?

This is how it all started. Who knew.

Space Moon knew.

Just 3 to go in v1.

COBL
Angelordevil
and
Bonos_lemon.

of course the deadline isnt until Wednesday anyway. i'll probably begin emailing links to all involved tomorrow or monday to get a head start on the downloading. doesnt hurt right?

Re: Re: Space Moon v1

No spoken words said:

This is how it all started. Who knew.

Space Moon knew.

Space Moon must have known because not even I could fathom this.

I am forever grateful to Space Moon and the mooners here on Space Moon in Space with me.

Uber Beaver; welcome to Space Moon.

Eleventy billion thousand bro.

Premium yes i Know. i am considering going premium once I get paid this week...which is tomorrow or monday.

CrownVCJ said:
are we having space moon rounds and stuff?

as for space moon rounds im thinking something like this:

once i get all the lists ill randomize head to head matches. think ncaa basketball tournament.

winner moves on, loser enjoys spacemoon for the music and works on Space Moon v2 [Title To Be Determined] playlist.

3 wins and glory is yours.

UberBeaver said:
If Round 2 is full just slot me into the next available opening on Space Moon. I'm patient like that. That shit's a virtue.

you are more than welcome in round 2 of Space Moon.

Thank you for your interest and I'm sure you will enjoy your stay if you haven't already enjoyed your Space Moon stay. It's an extraordinary experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom