Space Moon v1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my ~*tentative*~ cover.

SPACEMOON.jpg

Have you ever heard the old Klingon proverb? "Revenge is the dish best served cold." It's very cold.............. in Space!

Mountain Dew Ma said:

I think I love you in the most manly way possible?

On Space Moon, there is no need to qualify your love....there is no romantic love...no platonic love....just LOVE, in Space, on a moon in space, a place I like to call Space Moon.

GG, I tend to love that fucking cover.

Khan quotes for the win!

I was actually quoting a movie, with the "our storm" line, but, I'm guessing that my dorkiness trumps all others in here, and so nobody will know the film. Here's a hint:

It takes place in space.

No spoken words said:

On Space Moon, there is no need to qualify your love....there is no romantic love...no platonic love....just LOVE, in Space, on a moon in space, a place I like to call Space Moon.

GG, I tend to love that fucking cover.

Khan quotes for the win!

I was actually quoting a movie, with the "our storm" line, but, I'm guessing that my dorkiness trumps all others in here, and so nobody will know the film. Here's a hint:

It takes place in space.

in that case

i love you. :love:

No spoken words said:

I love all on the Space Moon, for together we can share Space music on the Moon in Space.

CrownVCJ said:

he must really be a jerk

I have at least 300 reasons why I hate him

but...there is no hate on SpaceMoon™, for to find yourself on this moon in space you must have already proven yourself worthy of being in space on a moon, this moon, in space. if you are on Space Moon then we are Space friends on the moon

Mountain Dew Ma said:

also :rockon: for the freakin GENIUS of a flag on your cover. at first glance, i missed it. upon a second Space Moon study, i cried tears of joy.

that was quite a nice touch. I didnt even notice til you pointed it out.

i was too fixated on matt bellamy and edge :wink:

everything is sucient genius on spacemoon.

Mountain Dew Ma said:

:rockon: for EXPLODING HEADS

also :rockon: for the freakin GENIUS of a flag on your cover. at first glance, i missed it. upon a second Space Moon study, i cried tears of joy.

No detail is too small to go without notice on the Space Moon. :rockon:

No spoken words said:
Seeing GG in here makes me wonder if it's funny to make a "Dark Side of the Space Moon" joke. I'm just not sure.

Hitthat.jpg

I'll see you on the dark side of the Space Moon, NSW. :cute:

i cant wait for the musical festivities to begin. Space Moon.

50% of Space moon is in 4 days early. Blazing pace people. Hopefully we can kick off round 2 for fellow Mooners so they can join in as well :up:

Space Moon opens our hearts and minds, while at the same time sharpens our senses. Your sight becomes that of the Hawk. A Space Hawk. Your hearing is suddenly on par with the hearing of our canine friends. Your sense of smell ratchets itself up so high that you can smell what MDM ate earlier that day just from the tears of joy he'll be crying as Muse approaches Space Moon Rock the Fuck Out Stadium™ as they prepare to combine a Space Opera with a Rock Opera.

No spoken words said:
Space Moon opens our hearts and minds, while at the same time sharpens our senses. Your sight becomes that of the Hawk. A Space Hawk. Your hearing is suddenly on par with the hearing of our canine friends. Your sense of smell ratchets itself up so high that you can smell what MDM ate earlier that day just from the tears of joy he'll be crying as Muse approaches Space Moon Rock the Fuck Out Stadium™ as they prepare to combine a Space Opera with a Rock Opera.

you are a Space Moon Hero

No spoken words said:

Space Moon salutes you.

NSW is the fucking Moonface'd Awesome Space Moon Lover of Space Moon.

spacemoonef4.jpg

Sir Ian, Sir Ian, Sir Ian...

WIZARD, YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

...Sir Ian, Sir Ian, Sir Ian.

LemonMacPhisto said:
NSW is the fucking Moonface'd Awesome Space Moon Lover of Space Moon.

spacemoonef4.jpg

Sir Ian, Sir Ian, Sir Ian...

WIZARD, YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

...Sir Ian, Sir Ian, Sir Ian.

Oh hell yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom