Space Moon: The Moon In Space: ENCORA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mountain Dew Ma

War Child
Since our beloved Space Moon v1 is now over, Space Moon: The Moon In Space: Encora shall now begin. If I recall correctly there were plenty of people who wanted to play this time so we'll expand our roster size to 16. If you still wish to participate, just say that you do.

60 minutes; no duplicate artists. One Space Moon. Who can take the belt away from me?

Space Moon Encora, begin!

I'm in. I'm always on Space Moon, the Moon in Space. After all, it's the only place to find Moon Sand, Sand from the Moon in Space

715805_f.jpg

namkcuR said:
What is the purpose of this rule? I thought this was the 'no rules' competition?

it is basically. im sure most of us could just load this with our favorite artists but that would be boring. i could easily string together 60 minutes of U2 or Radiohead or somebody of the sort with no problem.

the purpose of it is to expose the other members to other music that they may have not heard before. Crown's list last time was extremely different but great at the same time because it was a different type of music. thats what we aim for.

I would like to be in. And NSW as well. I think also snowbunny and I want to say Zoots, but I could just be making that up. I'm not sure. It's so hard to tell the real "reality" from my own reality, lol, RITE? Also maybe LMPA? I dunno.

I want in and so does NSW, I know that 100%.

Oh, guess what motherfuckers? Someone just returned to the site after a week of professional chaos.
That someone came straight to Space Moon, because he missed the Space Moon, which is a moon in space. He's so very fucking ready to participate in Space Moon Encora. I'm in.

Got Space Moon?

Back
Top Bottom