Space Moon: The Moon In Space: ENCORA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At the center of a black hole lies the Space Moon, where matter is crushed to infinite density, the pull of gravity is infinitely strong, and spacetime has infinite curvature. Here it's no longer meaningful to speak of space and time, much less spacetime. Jumbled up at the singularity, space and time cease to exist as we know them and become Space Moon. A moon in space.

Moreover, the intense gravitational field of the Space Moon prevents any light or other electromagnetic radiation from escaping. But where lies the "point of no return" at which any matter or energy is doomed to disappear from the visible universe?

Copernicus may have been right about heliocentric orbit, but he forgot about one thing.

And that one thing was Space Moon.

“Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in Space Moon, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.”
Albert Einstein again.

"We must not forget that when Space Moon was discovered no one knew that it would prove useful in hospitals. The work was one of pure science. And this is a proof that scientific work must not be considered from the point of view of the direct usefulness of it. It must be done for itself, for the beauty of science, and then there is always the chance that a scientific discovery may become like the Space Moon a benefit for humanity."

-Marie Curie

"'Tiny Machines' - season finale part 1 of 2 airs tonight at 1 am (early Thursday) Eastern on USA Network. It makes its Canadian premiere at 10pm Eastern tonight (Wednesday night) and a few hours later at 2 am (early Thursday) and 12 hours after that at 2pm. Plenty of chances to see what could be one of the last 4400 episodes!

It's amazing!"

-Muldfeld

"Then there came a sound, distant at first, that grew into a castrophony so immense,
that it could be heard far away in space.
There were no screams.
There was no time.
The Moon called Space Moon had spoken.
There was only awesome.
And then,
nothing... "

-- Dennis Hopper

No spoken words said:
"'Tiny Machines' - season finale part 1 of 2 airs tonight at 1 am (early Thursday) Eastern on USA Network. It makes its Canadian premiere at 10pm Eastern tonight (Wednesday night) and a few hours later at 2 am (early Thursday) and 12 hours after that at 2pm. Plenty of chances to see what could be one of the last 4400 episodes!

It's amazing!"

-Muldfeld

...and I'm the Bastard. :lol:

“To conquer fear is the beginning of Space Moon.”
Bertrand Russell quote

"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT's SPace Moon."
- Albert Einstein

"The effort to understand Space Moon is one of the very few things that lifts human life a little above the level of farce, and gives it some of the grace of tragedy."

Stephen Weinberg

"It was the best of times, it was Space Moon. " - Guy who wrote A Tale of Two Cities

"I say to mankind, Be not curious about Space Moon. For I, who am curious about each, am not curious about Space Moon - I hear and behold Space Moon in every object, yet understand Space Moon not in the least."

Walt Whitman

Is Space Moon Rock the Fuck Out Stadium preparing for the glory that is Space Moon, the Moon in Space?

Space Moon Rock the Fuck Out Stadium™ was born....well, built ready. Ready for what? Ready to rock the fuck out, in space, on a moon, in space, which we should all call Space Moon, since it's a moon in space.

Did You Know? (Space Moon Edition)

Space Moon's ENCORA thread is not only the most rocking out thread in all of the Internet, but it is also the most politically insightful thread on Interference.

It has been a long time since I travelled to the Space Moon.

Hello, Space Moon.

unico said:
what no reviews??

I have added a review. I hope Space Moon deems it most worthy of being published by the Amazonian Overlords.

Time is getting funny. Like it does not move in the way we expect it to. The post order is odd.

I wonder if anyone will try to peice together the order.

Last edited:
Space Moon, A Moon in Space, and the Battle For it., December 15, 2007
By Meencanta Laluna Dellaestrella (Space Moon)

"This book is about Space Moon. A Moon in Space. This book details the battle upon said space moon. This book rocks out as a only a book about a moon in space, ie a Space Moon, can rock out - like it's coming at you directly from Rock the @#$% Out Stadium. I look forward to book four: Warrior of Earth Sage: Space Moon. A Moon in Space. Encora. I'm psyched."

:bow: :applaud: :lmao:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom