Space Moon: The Moon In Space: ENCORA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fuck, I think I'm going to have to pull out.
My dick of a brother is messing around with the internet to suit his XBOX 360 needs. My wifi craps out about every 10.2 seconds. There's no way I can upload this.
:(

I'll just save it for the next Space Moon, if there is one.

:( :( :(

PlaTheGreat said:

I'll just save it for the next Space Moon, if there is one.

:( :( :(

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Rest assured, there are many more moons to musically manoeuvre.

Mine is still uploading on Mediafire, and my girlfriend is sucking up bandwidth on my laptop: Estimated Time Remaining: 2 Hours 1 Minute. :mad:

Alright, NSFW's list is going to be a little long because I re-downloaded the regular version of a radio-editted track. I hope that's okay.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Is he like the New Coke of Jesuses?

Ask Beav, the creator of the Church of New Jesus.

He's no New Coke, he's like ... Machiavelli meets ... Christmas.

UberBeaver said:
That's 2 votes for "GFY NSW"

GFY NSW.

Make that three.

And, NSW, I'll try to re-send your cover tomorrow if you don't get DQ'd by New Jesus and Beav.

I'm going to show you guys my cover to compensate. :wink:

MissionEarthAlbum-01.JPG

It's basically the greatest album cover ever.

PlaTheGreat said:
I'm going to show you guys my cover to compensate. :wink:

MissionEarthAlbum-01.JPG

It's basically the greatest album cover ever.

ties Impster's.

Fucking hell, I'll (finally) submit NSFW's and my list tomorrow after school.

Sorry again for all of the delays, Space Moon.

Space Moon does not know what a delay is unless we are referring to the guitar effect, because on Space Moon everything happens exactly when it's supposed to.

Anyone who still needs more time, no rush. If we could get it in by the end of the week that'd be great. Once all entries are in they'll get mailed out, we'll post the match-ups, give everyone a few days to chill and listen to some tunes, and then start some xtreme space moon voting in space on a moon.

AtomicBono said:
don't worry about it bro, space moon is about straight chillin. if you still want to do Space Moon, Space Moon will gladly accept your entry whenever you can send it. Space Moon is not meant to be a time-consuming, life-encompassing entity. It's simply a moon in space there for you whenever you want it. That is the beauty of Space Moon, the Moon in Space™.

That's nice to know
:wave: Space Moon

SPACE Moon is coming back.

I apologize to everybody for the delay so far. WE will start the tourney this MONDAY right before Monday night football. I have been EXTREMLY (like fuckin Space Moon XTMEME) busy lately with things I cannot control.

However, let Space Moon launch into orbit..........again. Encora.........x2. squared.

Space Moon.

guys...I apologize for the delay of Space Moon. Unfortunatley, we have an issue:

moonspider.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/mischievous_activism/moonspiders/

Basically we need to get rid of the Moon Spiders, which are in Space on a Moon now taken over by Moon Spiders on the Moon in Space, otherwise Space Moon, the Moon in Space, could be in danger of destruction. This is standing in the way of the continuation of Space Moon. Anyone have any ideas on how to stop them? I think we might need to involve Thom Yorke somehow.

Last edited:
Can Space Moon survive until 10/10/07? Because once In Rainbows is released, the moon spiders will die instantly due to its sheer awesomeness. Sooner, if the album leaks.

Back
Top Bottom