Space Moon: The Moon In Space: ENCORA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O.K., I think the Space Moon competition will start tomorrow! Does that sound good? Have you guys had enough time to listen to other's playlists and update your MediaFires? Do you need more time?

Wait, so do I need to make a new playlist and send it out and all that?

No, not all. I just decided to make a new playlist myself. Sorry for not explaining it well.

Cute Irish Bono said:
Great! :up:

There will be 3 rounds and one final battle.

Does this look fair?

Group 1:
BonoManic
OneBlood
G.G.

Group 2:
Unico
inmyplace
Cute Irish Bono

Group 3:
LMP
Lemon Melon
Philly
NSFW *2 move on

Group 4:
The Beav
Zoot
AtomicBono

Tomorrow, G.G., BonoManic, and OneBlood will start! Good luck to everyone! Let the games begin!:bonodrum: :bonodrum:

ascii_lolrus.gif

Onebloodonelife I would like your link to your music. GibsonGirl, I would like your link to your music and tracklisting too please. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pull out. :( I'm changing jobs and moving to another state and the next couple of weeks are gonna be ridiculously busy! Not only am I not gonna have much time to listen to anybody's lists, I'm pretty sure I won't have internet for a while in the new apartment. Sorry! :slant:

Zootlesque said:
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pull out. :( I'm changing jobs and moving to another state and the next couple of weeks are gonna be ridiculously busy! Not only am I not gonna have much time to listen to anybody's lists, I'm pretty sure I won't have internet for a while in the new apartment. Sorry! :slant:

Awww...where are you moving Zoot? What's going on brah?? I haven't talked to you in forever.

My Space Moon playlist is henceforth completed and submitted. Sanity will be lost upon listenining - a warning has been given. All things will thus be said in the passive by me.

AtomicBono said:

Awww...where are you moving Zoot? What's going on brah?? I haven't talked to you in forever.

My Space Moon playlist is henceforth completed and submitted. Sanity will be lost upon listenining - a warning has been given. All things will thus be said in the passive by me.

Damn fucking right your list is done! UNGGGGHHH (This never gets old to me, posting that in response to just about anything you say). :)

CIB, maybe you can move someone from my group over to Zoots' group.

Zoots, was looking forward to your participation.

AtomicBono said:

Moving back to Jersey! :yippie: I know, I know... it's only Jersey :p but it's still a heck of a lot more interesting than upstate NY!

AtomicBono said:
My Space Moon playlist is henceforth completed and submitted. Sanity will be lost upon listenining - a warning has been given.

:lmao:

No spoken words said:
UNGGGGHHH (This never gets old to me, posting that in response to just about anything you say). :)

:yes: :laugh:

Zootlesque said:

Moving back to Jersey! :yippie: I know, I know... it's only Jersey :p but it's still a heck of a lot more interesting than upstate NY!

Cool, well I'm glad you're excited. Good luck with everything.

NSW, there can never be enough UNNNNGHHH

now to listen to the other space moon playlists :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom