Space Moon: The Moon In Space: ENCORA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMelon said:
I wouldn't want my 10,000th post to be anywhere other than on Space Moon. :up:

On Space Moon, every post is your 10,000th post. Your actual 10,000th post is like someone else's 10,000th post on crack.

phillyfan26 said:

On Space Moon, every post is your 10,000th post. Your actual 10,000th post is like someone else's 10,000th post on crack.

:crack: :crack: :crack: That explains the...overwhelming...feelings...:crack: :crack: :crack:

UberBeaver said:
OK - 2 groups of 5 each - Top 4 from each advance and then get seeded to a regular 8 team tournament?

Someone tell GG she's not backing out now. I've already listened to her playlist.

I like that, we should do it that way then.

OK - whoever battles LMP is going to have a tough time:

You've Got the Touch has few equals. Maybe Eye of the Tiger, You're the Best Around and anything by Frank Stallone - and I don't see any of those tunes in other playlists....this could be a blood bath.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Or who can stare at this the longest?

It's like one of those Magic Eye pictures you hear about. Only instead of a whale or a spaceship popping out at you, it's like watching a genocide in time-lapse photography.

Bah, I didn't realize we were starting this back up again...I'd sent in a list in September, then deleted it. Oh well...:sigh:

unico said:

Speaking of, can we wait to vote til after the weekend? I'm gonna be out of town.

Yeah, and LMP I need more time to listen to everyone's lists to make the best votes I can.

Yeah, let's start it Monday. Oneblood, I got your PM and will respond in about 5 seconds.

Fact: 9 weeks and Semester exams, buddies. They're really busting my balls this time around.

I am really sorry for all of the delay, I'll set up the first round tomorrow. Did you all get OneBlood's playlist? Or did I zone out on that, too?

Fact: I actually know exactly what you mean. Fuckin' quarter exams are a bitch.

Take your time.

LMP, do you need help setting it up since this your first time? I've never done before either but maybe I could help if you tell what you need.

Last edited:
LMP, you spend your time on Lemonstand changing your avatar and sig but what about Space Moon? We want to make MDM proud as if his spirit is still with us! Because the Mountain Dew Man is still on Space Moon and the dew is within all of us, right?

Space Moon will start over again in a couple of days! I will include a new groups. So guys, please update your MediaFies, if you haven't already. Thank you. This Space Moon competition is going to be the Da' Bomb!

BonoManiac said:
How about we set a submission date—and actually stick to it—and then allow everyone one week to listen to the playlists before voting in Round 1 commences.

:yes:

I do not care if I get 0 votes or whatnot, but, I do think you need to listen to these lists and not just look at the songs.

Yeah I seriously doubt I'm gonna be able to listen to lists submitted so far within the next couple of days!

Sounds great. Everyone will have a week to list to the playlists and the submission date will be Feb. 25. It that cool or too soon?

Do we wanna just start the competition on the 25th then?

I'm okay if you guys wanna start sooner, like in a week.

Back
Top Bottom