Space Moon: The Moon In Space: ENCORA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We could do a Space Moon playlist similar to the Supertracklist to remedy my phailure at mathz.

LemonMacPhisto said:
We could do a Space Moon playlist similar to the Supertracklist to remedy my phailure at mathz.

:lol:

Don't worry, that's not necessary. I was thinking about it and I probably won't even have enough time to participate fully in this anyway. Stupid university. On Space Moon, tertiary education is not necessary. You know, on account of all the rocking the fuck out.

I'll pull out my concept album and save it for the next journey to Space Moon. :drool:

Fair enough. On Space Moon, time is not a problem. It doesn't stand still, but it moves at a very slow pace. Slow enough that if you miss one session of rocking the fuck out, you didn't miss out, because there's another one the next day, even if that day is a year away on earth.

Perhaps Space Moon could use the Moon in Space Tournament Methodology.

3 groups of 3.
Round 1: 2 winnahs from each group
Round 2: 1 winnah from each group
Round 3 would be each group winnah. 2 winnahs arise.
Round 4: Battle for Space Moon = 1 Winnah.

On Space Moon, everyone is a WINNAH!

UberBeaver said:
Perhaps Space Moon could use the Moon in Space Tournament Methodology.

3 groups of 3.
Round 1: 2 winnahs from each group
Round 2: 1 winnah from each group
Round 3 would be each group winnah. 2 winnahs arise.
Round 4: Battle for Space Moon = 1 Winnah.

On Space Moon, everyone is a WINNAH!

I'm wondering if 3 people per voting period waters down everything too much though. Then again, who the fuck cares? I like it.

rogerwaterssb8.gif

One of my favorite posts ever, thanks Pla and GG.

unico said:
time is nothing but an abstract concept created by carbon based life forms to monitor their ongoing decay. space moon knows that.

I love that. It sounds like bittersweet poetry to me. :)

Time is nothing at all
For in enternity time you can't recall
On Space Moon we're havin' a BALL
So TIME doesn't matter, Y'ALL!!

My corny poetry. :reject:

Last edited:
If you guys want to roll with 8, I'm cool with it. Space Moon is cool with it. We're all cool with it.

Even Unicron.

8 is easy, and since GG already volunteered to postpone while rocking the fuck out nonetheless, I think we go for it.

Of course, after consulting President Lt. David Bowie.

Here's to hoping his telescopic nipple antennae are ready to receive transmissions.

I'm rollin' up some astroturf to give him on his arrival, too. This is pretty far out, man.

I'll get on compilin' this shit and sending out links to listeners tomorrow afternoon.

Leave your emails if you want the links.

Back
Top Bottom