Space Moon: The Moon In Space: ENCORA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, so...

I found my playlist.

BUT: I'm not sure I like it anymore, and I might want to re-do it.

BUT: My computer fumbles around with uploads, so I might not be able to upload the music of my re-done list.

Predicament, guys.

phillyfan26 said:
OK, so...

I found my playlist.

BUT: My computer fumbles around with uploads, so I might not be able to upload the music of my re-done list.

Predicament, guys.

Just Space Moon it.

phillyfan26 said:
OK, so...

I found my playlist.

Predicament, guys.

I may change mine around, too. Too avoid confusion with my Desert Island 4 list, which I hope starts up soon, too.

spacemoon2rn4.jpg

album art... :drool:

No spoken words said:
Well, the factions will eventually come back together when we all go to see shows at Space Moon Rock the Fuck Out Stadium, so, there's little to really fear.

Publius FTW.
Yeah, That's it

No spoken words said:

I've been waiting for you to learn of Space Moon's return.

There is no return because Space Moon™ has been and always will be inside each and every one of us.

Btw, during the next U2 tour wouldn't it be awesome if we all wore those Space Moon™ t-shirts to identify each other with? Actually, I would wear one at each concert that I go to (not to mention, when I meet a certain Space Moonite).

Am I allowed to submit a list that's not uploaded? I'm having trouble with the computer since my Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox both died.

I'm thinking most of these songs other people would have anyway or could find one way or another.

I'm going to have to think about this for a little while, though.

BonoManiac said:

Btw, during the next U2 tour wouldn't it be awesome if we all wore those Space Moon™ t-shirts to identify each other with? Actually, I would wear one at each concert that I go to (not to mention, when I meet a certain Space Moonite).

I think this is a great idea.

A reading from Book III: The Battle of the Space Moon,

Jason promised to take extra care, but told her it was important to sever the links between Khumarani and the Zorans before they were firmly established in case they were able to open the portal for the entry of the elder ones. It wouldn't be good for Praseape if these links were forged and their land became a battleground between the forces of Good and the Evil Ones. Little would survive the Holocaust. It would make the devastation caused by the BATTLE OF THE SPACE MOON those many centuries before appear paltry by comparison.
They had to act before those links could be established.

I hope to do my list tomorrow, sort of based off my original, but with more of the rocking the fuck out.

Back
Top Bottom