Space Moon: The Moon In Space: ENCORA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:
Secretary of the President of the Cabinet of the Postmaster General - Dalton

Indeed.

postman.jpg

I will serve in my appointed position with honor.

Though it may make more sense for me to be the Secretary of Paternity Testing as I have already proven my worth in assessing the Next of Kin. Just a thought.

So, for those scoring at home, this is the government as of ... now:

President - Lt. David Bowie
Vice President - Ad. Ackbar
Secretary of Defense - Clarence Clemons
Secretary of State - Mountain Dew Ma
Secretary of the Church of New Jesus - UberBeaver
President of Space Moon Archives of Film, Television, and Music - LMP
Assistant (to the) Regional Manager - Dwight Schrute
Secretary of Partying Down – LemonMelon
President of the Union of President and Secretary Naming Committee and Validity Committee of Said Unions, Commitees, and Presidents - PF26
Secretary of Offense - Unicron
President to the Secretary of Offense - NSW
Secretary of Aviation – Swoop
President of Ceti Alpha V - Khan
President of Defense - Jack Bauer
Secretary of Persons More Trustworthy than Old Jesus - Apollo Creed
Secretary of Rap - Biz Markie
President of Political Insight - Muldfeld
Secretary of Fitness - Bono
Secretary of the President of the Cabinet of the Postmaster General - Dalton
Press Secretary - Dennis Green
Head of Construction of the Rock the Fuck Out Stadium Retractable Roof - U2Kitten

Dalton said:
Incidentally someone claiming to be Mudfeld emailed me a picture of himself the other day. Here it is:

Funpage-CLaroL.jpg

I have my doubts about its authenticity however, as that does not look at all like his mom's basement.

That's not the same picture he sent me.

Before I forget, maybe:

Chief of Throwing Motherfuckin' Butcher Knives into Motherfuckers Backs, Motherfucker - Bill the Butcher

inmyplace13 said:
Amazon.com Sales Rank: #3,280,244 in Books

We have to do something about this. That statistic is absolutely unbecoming of Space Moon. Any Space Book about Space Moon worth its Space Salt can't be in seven digits. It just can't, gang.

How fast does Space Moon Move? Lets us do the math:

As of last night the position of Space Moon was 3,280,244. As of this very minute, Space Moon:

# Amazon.com Sales Rank: #279,874 in Books (See Bestsellers in Books)
(Publishers and authors: Improve Your Sales)

That is 3,001,000 positions. In less than 24 hours. That is the speed of Space Moon.

After ushering Space Moon into the realms of literature and sports, I now pledge to find new and exciting mediums for more Space Moon enjoyment.

Stay tuned, gang.

Hey, I'm not sure you ushered it into the world of sports, you took its arrival into the world of sports and, sinpired, crafted a piece of art too funny for words in the name of Space Moon.

Click clack.

Would you still consider it a defining image of Space Moon?

Highlight for spoilers:

I would.

inmyplace13 said:
Would you still consider it a defining image of Space Moon?

Highlight for spoilers:

I would.

Absolutely. I fucking lost it when I first saw it and I still lose it when it resurfaces. Anytime I mention the thread, I point to that image as the point when Space Moon hit its apex.

Would that mean the advent of this image was Space Moon's absolute low point?

bonomoonht0.jpg

Trick question. Space Moon cannot have a low point.

I think that photo was necessary, because there was an intelligent and in-depth debate going on about Carek. A polarizing debate which still divides normally like minded people into distinct and warring factions.

No spoken words said:
I think that photo was necessary, because there was an intelligent and in-depth debate going on about Carek. A polarizing debate which still divides normally like minded people into distinct and warring factions.

This is exactly what Federalist No. 10 warned us against, NSW. Exactly.

One has to wonder if Madison knew these principles would be applicable on Space Moon.

madisonbe2.jpg

I say yes.

Well, the factions will eventually come back together when we all go to see shows at Space Moon Rock the Fuck Out Stadium, so, there's little to really fear.

Publius FTW.

There is news, and it is good:

The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal
Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC):
1 The Battle Of The Space Mo... $16.00 1 $16.00
1 Kick Out the Jams [Live] $9.99 1 $9.99

Shall we track the order together? As one nation under Space Moon?

Label/Receipt Number: 9102 0012 0693 2599 9846 47

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by Space Moon, a Moon in Space, on December 16, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available should the Moon in Space so wish. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

UberBeaver said:
There is news, and it is good:

The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com:
Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal
Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC):
1 The Battle Of The Space Mo... $16.00 1 $16.00
1 Kick Out the Jams [Live] $9.99 1 $9.99

Shall we track the order together? As one nation under Space Moon?

Label/Receipt Number: 9102 0012 0693 2599 9846 47

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by Space Moon, a Moon in Space, on December 16, 2007 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available should the Moon in Space so wish. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

:drool:

UberBeaver, you must enlighten us to the legend of Space Moon, Moon in Space: The Book, when you receive it. Knowledge of Space Moon is of the utmost importance and awesomeness in space, on a moon.

I was traversing the Space Moon today and I stumbled over a space rock on the space moon and found this...

http://www.cafepress.com/spacemoon

AtomicBono said:
UberBeaver, you must enlighten us to the legend of Space Moon, Moon in Space: The Book, when you receive it. Knowledge of Space Moon is of the utmost importance and awesomeness in space, on a moon.

I was traversing the Space Moon today and I stumbled over a space rock on the space moon and found this...

http://www.cafepress.com/spacemoon

3 things:

1) That's fucking awesome. Space Moon awesome.

2) I already own a shirt that says "Just Space Moon it, Bro", courtest of Unico, of Space Moon. I've worn it as well. In fact, if you go to the lemonade stand, and look at the last group photo, you'll see an unhappy looking fat dude with a black t-shirt draped over his shoulder. That's the shirt.

3) Moon on Parade!

The cretins at Amazon and USPS have seen fit to not update me on the location of my book on Space Moon, but being a moon in space, I believe it is safe to assume the book is near. I will surely inform thee of the prophecy contained within.

No spoken words said:

3 things:

1) That's fucking awesome. Space Moon awesome.

2) I already own a shirt that says "Just Space Moon it, Bro", courtest of Unico, of Space Moon. I've worn it as well. In fact, if you go to the lemonade stand, and look at the last group photo, you'll see an unhappy looking fat dude with a black t-shirt draped over his shoulder. That's the shirt.

3) Moon on Parade!

1) As a citizen of Space Moon, the Moon in Space, it is my lawful duty to agree.

2) This is good news indeed. The words "space" and "moon" need to be seen together by someone at all times. You, good Mooninite, are doing your part. Also, the phrase "Just Space Moon It, Bro" is fucking awesome and a mantra for all those of the Space Moon.

3) UNNGHHH YEA CMON

UberBeaver, I would be disappointed in UPS and Amazon, but on Space Moon, there is no disappointment. Your assumption is a safe one. Space Moon would never cause you distress.

Back
Top Bottom