South - With the Tides

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jenn had to buy it for me in the US and send it to me because it's not out here until January for some reason. But, yes, I have it, and yes I love it.

:heart:Loosen Your Hold:heart:

I don't know yet if I love it as much as From Here On In (which I have LOST somewhere!!! :mad: I have the case but not the cd itself :sad: ), but I really like it. I think they're probably one of the most under-rated bands I know.

They're also one of my favourite live bands.

:hyper:South:hyper:

I didn't HAVE to, I WANTED to! ;) Can't let you go South deprived... :hug:
Hey, did you get that reese's stuff? Is it wierd or fun?

Anyway, South - I love the new album! The first time I listened to it, I liked it, but it definitely grew on me. Now I just love it. I can't really pick a favourite. I agree with Loosen your hold...colours in waves too maybe...
:heart:

I heard this album this weekend. I never though I'd hear a band who sounded like U2/James/Smashing Pumpkins/Boo Radleys. They did it and it is good.

I really want them to tour the US soon. The original dates were postponed because Jamie, the guitarist, broke his wrist at the beginning of Sept. It's on their site under news/tour if anyone wants to check it out, or look at the site in general:
http://www.south.uk.net/
I REALLY hope he recovers quickly...they are excellent live. :) Joel Cadbury is so fun. :D :heart:

Back
Top Bottom