South Sandwich Islands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given how well I bastardise Mexican food, I wonder if what I make can even be considered enchiladas. :lol:

What are they doing? And go on, call the cops, you know you want to.
:lol: don't feel bad, one time i tried making tacos, and i'm sure mexicans were turning in their grave.

they're out on the front lawn (why they can't just go inside i don't know) yelling and screaming. it's 1 in the fucking morning. GO HOME!

:lol: don't feel bad, one time i tried making tacos, and i'm sure mexicans were turning in their grave.

At my favourite Mexican haunt, I get steak quesadillas. And after I special order it, it's some sort of white cheese, steak, and tortilla. Pure sex. :drool:

am i a loser for never finding the whole "omg i'm acting like a moron, running around screaming while holding a plastic cup full of beer" thing fun?

No, I see multiple problems with this behaviour:

1. You're likely drinking some piss-swill marketed as beer.
2. You look like an idiot.
3. It's obnoxious.
4. PISS-SWILL.

they're out on the front lawn (why they can't just go inside i don't know) yelling and screaming. it's 1 in the fucking morning. GO HOME!

Heh, my quesadillas are ... well, not quesadillas. I put fucking HOT HUNGARIAN SALAMI in them sometimes. And camembert cheese if I have any.

Cops. Call. Pwn them.

At my favourite Mexican haunt, I get steak quesadillas. And after I special order it, it's some sort of white cheese, steak, and tortilla. Pure sex. :drool:
oooh, nice. i haven't had quesadillas in a while. i usually get burritos, fish tacos, or carnitas. :drool:

i never need to special order anything unless it has beans, sour cream, or guacamole. eww.

See you, John! :wave:

i never need to special order anything unless it has beans, sour cream, or guacamole. eww.

Beans, sour cream, and guacamole are awesome. :sad:

In fact, guacamole is the only way I'll eat avocado. I don't normally like avocado at all, but for whatever reason, guacamole works for me.

No, I see multiple problems with this behaviour:

1. You're likely drinking some piss-swill marketed as beer.
2. You look like an idiot.
3. It's obnoxious.
4. PISS-SWILL.
:lol: i figured as much! your equivalent would be sitting around drinking tawny port by the fireplace, wearing a monocle, discussing middle english literature.

Heh, my quesadillas are ... well, not quesadillas. I put fucking HOT HUNGARIAN SALAMI in them sometimes. And camembert cheese if I have any.

Cops. Call. Pwn them.
yikes! i thought i was bad for getting chicken quesadillas! :lol:

you know, i don't think i have to...i think they've all left! about time.

Khan, call this guy:

110-gob-hotcop2.jpg

He'll make them all disappear....

oooh, nice. i haven't had quesadillas in a while. i usually get burritos, fish tacos, or carnitas. :drool:

I don't like any of those things. And I don't like lettuce, either.

:lol: i figured as much! your equivalent would be sitting around drinking tawny port by the fireplace, wearing a monocle, discussing middle english literature.

yikes! i thought i was bad for getting chicken quesadillas! :lol:

you know, i don't think i have to...i think they've all left! about time.

:lmao: Is it wrong that I think that sounds like a rather fun way to pass the evening? Or just horrendously nerdy?

My food is often improvisational. Luckily, it almost always works out, even if it's a bastardisation of some poor culture.

And hurrah! :up:

eww. i like beans as in baked beans, but not refried beans.

Black beans and kidney beans work for me. :up:

And speaking of food, time for me to bail and do some grocery shopping. Back within 45 minutes, I hope! :wave:

:lmao: Is it wrong that I think that sounds like a rather fun way to pass the evening? Or just horrendously nerdy?

My food is often improvisational. Luckily, it almost always works out, even if it's a bastardisation of some poor culture.

And hurrah! :up:
:giggle: maybe a little of both?

yeah, i hear you. when it comes to cooking, i'm never authentic. especially with chinese cuisine, ugh i tried that once. never again!

and thanks! :drool:

I want to learn how to make proper Mexican food. My boyfriend (who is Mexican) takes me to this tiny little Mexican restaurant/store that I previously had no idea existed. I get a little sheltered white-girl culture shock in there, because nothing's in English, but the food is soooo good. And they play Mexican soap operas on the TV, which is a huge bonus :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom