South Park: Season 11 (part duex)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
This Week on South Park: "Le Petit Tourette"
Cartman discovers the joys of having Tourette's syndrome. Drunk with the power of saying whatever he wants without getting in trouble for it, he lines up National TV Coverage to take advantage of his new life with no filters.

3244a.jpg

:hyper:

Well, I can feel confident now in saying that Season 11 is definitely the best season in the show's history.

I haven't laughed so hard in a loooooong time.

Crap! Forgot all about this. Have to catch it tomorrow, I'll go set the dvr now.

Glad to hear it was good :yes: Now I can't wait, these guys crack me up. :lol:

It kind of lost steam for a while, probably because the punch line started to grow a little old

Highlights though:

PISS!!! ASS!!!! PISS OUT MY ASS!!!!!

And Cartman making fun of Kyle and his parents (and all Jews for that matter) was pretty good.

Why don't you just take a seat?

hello hello hello hello hello yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

They are talking about bono on the new episode. I wonder if they'll make a little cartoon character of him.

The "yeah yeah yeah yeah" entrances and exits are absolutely killing me.

The sad thing is there is a very real possibility of a lot of the drones in EYKIW getting up in arms over this.

Last edited:
I was wondering that, too. I bet he'd get a real kick out of this.

Caught it earlier tonight-oh, my god...that was easily one of THE most surreal "South Park" episodes I've ever seen (and that's saying something), but my god, my family and I were laughing so hard throughout. My favorite Bono-related bit was probably his video broadcast to that group of people. I also loved when all the good things Bono has in life were listed-did anyone else catch the "hot wife" comment :D? That was cute. My only complaint is that now I think I'm gonna have nightmares after seeing that whole...what was the word, "biddy"...bit. That was...yeah. *Blinks*

Anywho, yeah, twisted as hell, but very funny. They sorta made fun of him and praised him all at once.

And that "Tourette's" episode was amusing, too, especially the Chris Hansen stuff. If they don't get complaints from somebody about that, I'll be really surprised.

Good stuff. Yes.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom