Soundtracks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you have the Perfect Dark soundtrack? Or is it just from playing the game? If you do...The inner geek inside must say how awesome that is! :up:

blahblahblah said:
Chobits (Anime)
Perfect Dark (N64 game)

I forgot anime and videogames soundtracks :|

well...

Saint Seiya (anime)
Zenki (anime)
Ghost In The Shell (anime)
X (movie, anime)
Akira (movie, anime)
I guess, Beck (anime) soundtrack is good...
Final Fantasy Tactics (videogame)
Parasite Eve (videogame... possibly my favorite anime/videogame soundtrack)

Jack In The Box said:
I guess, Beck (anime) soundtrack is good...

I've seen a bit of Beck, recently...excellent looking stuff as far as I made out...!

Lancemc said:
you have the Perfect Dark soundtrack? Or is it just from playing the game? If you do...The inner geek inside must say how awesome that is! :up:

Absolutely! I am REALLY into my videogame soundtracks...it's basically all I want to do when I'm older since making millions in a band is out of the window, really...! :wink:

But yeah, it's guys like Rareware and Koji Kondo (Nintendo, has done the Zelda series, some excellent stuff there) that are proving to be my biggest musical influences at the moment.

The Perfect Dark soundtrack just sealed it for me, the way they combined an 'ethereal' electronic and classical sound was pure genius! If you're interested, feast your ears here...http://www.rare-extreme.com/?section=editorials&page=mp3_library.html (Perfect Dark soundtrack MP3s)

Last edited:
gladiator (both soundtracks)
the village
all three lord of the rings
a beautiful mind
master and commander
k-pax
pirates of the caribbean
lost in translation
ladder 49
phantom of the opera (the original andrew lloyd webber one)

ehh. so many :|

Back
Top Bottom