soulseek

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yertle-the-turtle

ONE love, blood, life
i think it might be a good idea if we all posted our soulseek usernames so we can share our music with each other (and chat), firewalls permitting of course.

i'm yertle-the-turtle , you'll catch me semi-regularly these days.

honeybiscuit (long story as to why I have that name..)

Right now I'm just sharing with people in my user's list, but I'm adding everyone who posts in this thread.

I have a feeling Yertle just wants our Soulseek names so he can report us to the music industry to get us all sued.

He's a trickster.

Careful u2popmofo! You have heard the RIAA is creating the new secret service to gang up on us innocent juveniles and kick us to Guantanamo :D

Anyway... shout out to kwikstep on slsk.

I'm SkeeK. Unfortunately I don't share many of my files, because I've found that when I share all of them soulseek crashes when I try to run it... rather silly really. But if you are looking for anything you think I might have (I have a lot.. about 7000 mp3s) just let me know and if i'm around (possibly unlikely) i will share it for you.

That was pretty useless, huh?

SkeeK said:
I'm SkeeK. Unfortunately I don't share many of my files, because I've found that when I share all of them soulseek crashes when I try to run it... rather silly really. But if you are looking for anything you think I might have (I have a lot.. about 7000 mp3s) just let me know and if i'm around (possibly unlikely) i will share it for you.

That was pretty useless, huh?

same problem with me

usually I wait for five minutes before the thing loads up (usually to say 'soulseek can't connect') then i manually connect the thing.

computers :angry:

i'd have soulseek if it didn't crash my computer 17 times when i tried to download it several months ago. i envy you all.

iwb that really sucks. :down:

i've just added everyone in this thread. of course, firewalls should dictate that file-viewing will be unaccessible to nearly everyone for me both ways.

Back
Top Bottom