Sorry Tom, Ben beat you to the alter!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AvsGirl41

New Yorker
Affleck, Garner Wed, Expecting Baby
By JAKE COYLE, Associated Press Writer
1 hour ago

Jennifer Garner, left, and Ben Affleck pose in Los ...
NEW YORK - After months of speculation, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner have tied the knot - and she's pregnant.

Representatives for both Affleck and Garner confirmed the marriage to The Associated Press on Thursday. The publicists, Ken Sunshine and Nicole King, also for the first time confirmed that Garner is pregnant with her first child.

Sunshine and King would not give any other details.

The confirmation came after Us Weekly reported that Affleck, 32, and Garner, 33, were wed Wednesday at the Parrot Cay resort in the Caribbean islands of Turks and Caicos. The National Enquirer also released photos they claimed showed Garner arriving on the islands.

I think the guy learned a lesson after the trainwreck that was "Bennifer". I wish them well. :up:

I give them a couple of years at least. I hope they have a long and happy one.

I'd like to thank them for doing it quietly and not putting us through all the media coverage:up:

Well,

I sincerely wish these young people much happiness.

nice to see some of you being Christian and charitable
to one man one woman marriage concept.

you others:eyebrow:

elevation2u said:

:reject: i am unfamilair with these shows, is she in any movies?

"Daredevil" and "Elektra" are movies. She was also in "13 Going on 30" and "Pearl Harbor."

garner_jennifer.jpg

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

What the fuck does that have to do with getting married? You really appear to be hung up on how a female looks.

booooo!

in all fairness

Are not her looks the biggest part of her stock and trade?

Yeah, I didn't mean to be sarcastic with my thread title. I was half-thinking of the rumors that Garner was "interviewed" by Tom Cruise as a potential mate, but alas, was taken. :wink:

I have always been fond of Ben Affleck and I really was disappointed when he got caught in the web of J.Lo. I think he learned a painful lesson, and I hope the best for them.

I saw a picture of Jennifer Garner in People this week and it was so obvious that she was pregnant, I had to laugh that her reps were claiming she'd just "indulged in a bagel or two."

i don't know, with any couple i'd have to say that getting married because you're pregnant is a terrible idea. but we don't really know if that's the reason, do we?

meh.

best of luck.

bonosgirl84 said:
i don't know, with any couple i'd have to say that getting married because you're pregnant is a terrible idea

best of luck.

I guess if she got rid of it
and then married him
it would be true love.

i do agree

with
best of luck

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

What the fuck does that have to do with getting married? You really appear to be hung up on how a female looks.

booooo!

An ugly or average-looking woman is both gross and sad. It's all about the eye candy, people.

deep said:
I guess if she got rid of it
and then married him
it would be true love.

and i said that......when?

when was such a thing even suggested?

don't take my posts out of context

it's lame

Back
Top Bottom