sorry, ladies, Jared Leto is ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Irvine511

Blue Crack Supplier
... going to come out?

[q]
Is Jared Leto coming out?
John Kennedy, canada.com
Published: Friday, May 26, 2006 Article tools

Is actor and musician Jared Leto coming out? In an online interview last week, the 34-year-old star said: “I’ll give you an exclusive…I’m gay.” Asked if he was serious, Leto replied: “As a goose.” It’s not the first time the actor, who also heads rock band Thirty Seconds From Mars, has brought up his sexuality. In an interview with Out magazine in 2004, Leto told writer Degen Pener: “I know I’m gay. I must be gay.” In the Oliver Stone flick Alexander, Leto played Colin Farrell’s lover – but there were no sex scenes between the two actors. “If there had been,” Leto said, “it would be the best man-on-man sex you’ve ever seen.”

http://www.canada.com/topics/entert...=4a651572-f3ad-40aa-86ee-649f5cb484bc&k=35569

[/q]

:hyper:

please let it be true, please let it be true, please let it be true ...

:combust:

hey, every time we can officially add another one to the team, i'm going to celebrate.

(sits, and waits for Crazy Tom Cruise ... though thinks we don't really want him anymore)

yeah, it figures.

not that i had a hope in hell anyway.

dramaqueen.gif

Sometimes men (and women) that generically beautiful don't leave a lasting impression with me. But I think all gay actors should come out and let the public just friggin deal with it.

Doozer61 said:
Paging Sean Hayes, paging Sean Hayes :whistle:

He's not out?? Are you kidding? He even did a gay movie (it was pretty good but I forget the name of it). I can't believe he's not out! He may as well be.

joyfulgirl said:

He's not out?? Are you kidding? He even did a gay movie (it was pretty good but I forget the name of it). I can't believe he's not out! He may as well be.

he's never officially "admitted" (as if it were a crime) it.

but, seriously, who doesn't know?

and, just as seriously, can anyone see him as either a romantic lead or an action hero?

If he's gay who cares. Doesn't make him non-eligible for female lustful thoughts :wink:. He's beautiful, I remember watching My So Called Life and liking him, quite a bit.

Has anyone seen the pictures of him with the weight gain (for playing Mark David Chapman)?

Irvine511 said:
... going to come out?

:hyper:

please let it be true, please let it be true, please let it be true ...

:combust:

Hehe...he's certainly been nice to look at over all these years. :sexywink:

Melon

JORDAN CATALONO!!!! (we used to have a drinking game that you took a shot everytime a character said his full name which was about 100 times a show:huh: )

:drunk:

Gay or not---he is lovely on the eyes

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Another one gets away :scream:

I don't believe he's 34 already, either. That makes me feel old, and I'm only 27.

Gee thanks Im going to be 27 in a few days,lol.

As for Jared I swear I never realized he was gay! Honestly comes as a shock to me. But if he's happy than good for him! :)

ljclary said:
JORDAN CATALONO!!!! (we used to have a drinking game that you took a shot everytime a character said his full name which was about 100 times a show:huh: )

:drunk:

Gay or not---he is lovely on the eyes

I dont think there is a girl anywhere that was a teenager during "My So Called Life"... that doesnt know who Jordan Catalano was. God he was hot in that show.

She Is Raging said:

I dont think there is a girl anywhere that was a teenager during "My So Called Life"... that doesnt know who Jordan Catalano was. God he was hot in that show.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hot.

He's hot.

I'm still waiting for Orlando Bloom to come out. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom