sorry, ladies, Jared Leto is ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is on MSN

Jared Leto hasn't quite mastered the subtle nuances of online chatting, when it can sometimes be tough to tell the difference between a joke and a life-changing confession. During a recent IM sit-down with AOL Music, the actor-cum-eyeliner-addicted 30 Seconds to Mars rocker attempted to deflect questions about onetime squeeze Lindsay Lohan by announcing, "I'm gay."

As the excited interviewer beseeched, "Please tell me you're serious," Leto, who also counts Scarlett Johansson and Cameron Diaz among his exes, continued with his original statement, descriptively adding, "As a goose."

Jared seems to get a kick out of playing fast and loose with his sexuality while talking to the press. Back in 2004, he did his best to drum up interest in the box-office stinker that was "Alexander," in which he played the close, personal friend of Colin Farrell's titular conqueror, by teasingly tweaking an Out magazine reporter and exclaiming, "I know I'm gay. I must be gay. I [bleeping] flicked your nipple."

But don't bother to break out those old "My So-Called Life" episodes in hopes of uncovering some homoerotic subtext between Jordan Catalano and Ricky Vasquez, 'cause Jared was just joshing.

In response to the breathless blogosphere chatter over his supposed coming out, his rep pooh-poohs to MSN Entertainment, "He was kidding around with the interviewer."

redkat said:
he's with Jessica Simpson according to access hollywood. :sad:

very sad news indeed.

Jessica still hasn't returned my letters :sad:

she sent her sister to my doorstep, and I screamed in horror, did a jig, ran away.

redkat said:

:drool: what has Colin been up to lately anyways?

LMP she's no good. She'd get none of your jokes you're much better off ;)

I was so so insulted I sent her many angry text messages.

One of them included over 5 Crazy Frog ringtones.

You're right, she doesn't deserve me ;)

redkat said:
he's with Jessica Simpson according to access hollywood. :sad:

I think I preferred it when I thought he was gay :sad:

Back
Top Bottom