Soprano Blooper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. BAW

ONE love, blood, life
Anyone catch last night's episode of the Soprano's...there was a surprise party that Carmela threw for her father's 75th birthday.

Steve Buscemi plays Tony Blundetto, Big Tony's cousin. He is at the party helping with setting up, "get this, get that!" and its apparent that he's getting tired of doing so...

There is one part when Tony has a cam-corder and while singing to the old man, Carmela looks at him and bloops "Hey, Stevie, make sure you get pictures of everbody here!" She called him by his real name! and the camera just kept on rollin'.

:lol:

Tonight Sopranos again! :hyper:
We're here at the start of the third series. Last week the FBI had their field day and tonight the spotlight will apparently be on mother Soprano. I'm already preparing for the 'serious' faces our friend Silvio has to show. I know you loved your mother :D

C ya!

Marty

Ah, funerals. Always funny. :)
Still sad to see the old lady (erm, make that 'woman') go. She was excellent in getting on everyone's nerves.
:p

Mr. BAW said:
There is one part when Tony has a cam-corder and while singing to the old man, Carmela looks at him and bloops "Hey, Stevie, make sure you get pictures of everbody here!" She called him by his real name! and the camera just kept on rollin'.

Okay.. I have TiVo and was watching this with my boyfriend tonight and searching for this scene.

We didn't find anyone singing, but at one point Carmela asks Tony to grab the camcorder to videotape the table. It sounds like she says "Stevie" but rolled back a couple times, it's actually "TB" as in "Tony B."

:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom