Sophia Loren Poses Nude At 71 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-05-2006, 05:30 PM   #1
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:23 PM
Sophia Loren Poses Nude At 71

I'm sure she'll look great, those Pirelli calendars and photos are gorgeous. Good to see they don't care how old she is.

(AFP)Veteran sex symbol Sofia Loren, first featured on magazine covers half a century ago, will appear for next year's Pirelli calendar dressed up only in diamond earrings.

The voluptuous Italian screen legend, who will celebrate her 72nd birthday on September 20, joins a galaxy of international female stars posing in the nude for the 2007 cult calendar, the Italian magazine Gente (People) reported Wednesday.

Others include Spain's Penelope Cruz, Britain's Naomi Watts, US star Hilary Swank and France's Lou Doillon, the daughter of singer-actress Jane Birkin.

The calendar portraits of Loren taken by Dutch photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Winoodh Matadin are "very beautiful and will add to the myth of La Loren," said Loren's close friend Silvia Damiani, one of the privileged few to have already caught a glimpse of the latest Loren revelations.

The newspaper Corriere della Sera Wednesday published test versions of the closely guarded pictures showing the star stretched out on a bed -- but fully dressed in a black outfit and wrapped in a sheet.

Among the Naples star's screen triumphs was an appearance in a transparent negligee in her 1964 movie "Marriage Italian Style," and her striptease in front of fellow Italian Marcello Mastroianni in "Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow," reprised 30 years later in director Robert Altman's "Pret a Porter" (Ready to Wear).

Her Indian summer in the nude has divided Italy's showbusiness world.

"Sofia Loren is an icon, she can do whatever she likes," said statuesque actress Valeria Marini, herself a veteran of the nude photography front.

But screen director Gianni Boncompagni thought otherwise. "I don't see the use of it," he was quoted as saying.

And Sofia herself?

"You have to be firm about it when you make up your mind to do something you like and you've been thinking about doing for a long time," she told Gente, which reports that Loren has just a completed a health cure.

Born Sofia Scicolone on September 20, 1934, she and her single mother lived in abject poverty in the war-torn slums of Naples.

At 14 she began entering area beauty contests, later becoming a model and appearing in a number of uncredited bit parts in films.

After winning a beauty contest in Rome, she was signed to a film contract by producer Carlo Ponti, whom she later married.

Old 07-05-2006, 06:41 PM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 04:23 PM
Penelope Cruz and Naomi Watts I'll buy it.

Old 07-05-2006, 06:43 PM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 07:23 PM
Old 07-05-2006, 08:17 PM   #4
Blue Crack Addict

well...where's the pic?
Old 07-05-2006, 09:17 PM   #5
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 04:23 PM
good for her
Old 07-05-2006, 10:19 PM   #6
Jesus Online

Local Time: 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by pepokiss
you oppose all pubic nudity?

i like sophia loren. i hope she enjoys the experience.
Old 07-06-2006, 09:26 AM   #7
ONE
love, blood, life

This thread is useless without pics
Old 07-06-2006, 03:02 PM   #8
Blue Crack Addict

she is beautiful
Old 07-06-2006, 09:08 PM   #9
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by Canadiens1160
This thread is useless without pics
She's not naked (they were only setting up lighting I guess) but here ya' go...

Old 07-07-2006, 01:09 AM   #10
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 03:23 PM
I say good for her for doing something like this at her age!
Old 07-07-2006, 08:42 AM   #11
Blue Crack Addict

Wow, she looks great. She's a very sexy woman at any age.
Old 07-07-2006, 01:56 PM   #12
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 11:23 PM
Wow, what an amazing woman she is!
Old 07-07-2006, 02:07 PM   #13
New Yorker

Holy Moly--I hope I look that good at 71!
Old 07-07-2006, 08:37 PM   #14
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 03:23 PM
would Sophia Loren be considered a "GILF"?

The other attractive women in this calendar may be offset by the possibility of accidentally flipping a page and seeing a nude Hillary Swank. <SHUDDER>
Old 07-09-2006, 05:54 AM   #15
Refugee

Local Time: 11:23 PM
Re: Sophia Loren Poses Nude At 71

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
I'm sure she'll look great, those Pirelli calendars and photos are gorgeous. Good to see they don't care how old she is.

(AFP)Veteran sex symbol Sofia Loren, first featured on magazine covers half a century ago, will appear for next year's Pirelli calendar dressed up only in diamond earrings.

The voluptuous Italian screen legend, who will celebrate her 72nd birthday on September 20, joins a galaxy of international female stars posing in the nude for the 2007 cult calendar, the Italian magazine Gente (People) reported Wednesday.

Others include Spain's Penelope Cruz, Britain's Naomi Watts, US star Hilary Swank and France's Lou Doillon, the daughter of singer-actress Jane Birkin.

The calendar portraits of Loren taken by Dutch photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Winoodh Matadin are "very beautiful and will add to the myth of La Loren," said Loren's close friend Silvia Damiani, one of the privileged few to have already caught a glimpse of the latest Loren revelations.

The newspaper Corriere della Sera Wednesday published test versions of the closely guarded pictures showing the star stretched out on a bed -- but fully dressed in a black outfit and wrapped in a sheet.

Among the Naples star's screen triumphs was an appearance in a transparent negligee in her 1964 movie "Marriage Italian Style," and her striptease in front of fellow Italian Marcello Mastroianni in "Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow," reprised 30 years later in director Robert Altman's "Pret a Porter" (Ready to Wear).

Her Indian summer in the nude has divided Italy's showbusiness world.

"Sofia Loren is an icon, she can do whatever she likes," said statuesque actress Valeria Marini, herself a veteran of the nude photography front.

But screen director Gianni Boncompagni thought otherwise. "I don't see the use of it," he was quoted as saying.

And Sofia herself?

"You have to be firm about it when you make up your mind to do something you like and you've been thinking about doing for a long time," she told Gente, which reports that Loren has just a completed a health cure.

Born Sofia Scicolone on September 20, 1934, she and her single mother lived in abject poverty in the war-torn slums of Naples.

At 14 she began entering area beauty contests, later becoming a model and appearing in a number of uncredited bit parts in films.

After winning a beauty contest in Rome, she was signed to a film contract by producer Carlo Ponti, whom she later married.

The so-called "stars" of today can really learn something about the true meaning of CLASS..........Sophia Loren epitomizes class.