sooooooooo....americans, which states have you visited?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
statemap

Last edited:
Thanks, nbcrusader :)!

statemap

Yeah. My family's traveled quite a bit. Some of these states were ones I visited back when I was a little kid, so I don't really remember being there all that well, but I did visit them.

Can't post anything from travel outside of the U.S., though, as I have not had the fortune to travel outside the U.S. :(.

Angela

Arizona
Connecticut
Florida
Illinois
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Maryland
Massachusettes
Michigan
Missouri
Nebraska
Nevada
New Jersey
New York
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Tennessee
Virginia
West Virginia

Wanderlust is in me bones.:wink:

I was born in the South...grew up outside of D.C. (after spending the first 8 years of my life overseas)...went to college in Boston...then moved to the West coast...and now I travel a lot with my job and I'm always good for roadtrip...I have a few more states I'd like to knock off!!

I have driven to all mine, except twice--I flew to Nevada to drive to California, and we flew directly to California once.

But otherwise...all car.

statemap

Does simply driving through a state on the way to a concert count? Otherwise Iowa's out for me.

And I'm having technical difficulties tonight and can't for the life of me figure out how to post the blasted map. I feel like such a failure. :(

statemap

ME:wink:

[edited by KhanadaRhodes to convert html to vb.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I've never been good at this kind of pasting..........:mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: Suffice it to say I've been to 25 states, only two west of the Mississippi, Iowa and Wisconsin. I have been to every state east of the Mississippi.

Last edited:
statemap

I've only missed two!
I have always thought that it was a bad idea to put Alaska in the lower left of maps of the U.S. I bet there is a significant percentage of the United States schoolchildren who think it is south of Mexico!
colormap

There is still a lot left to see!

Last edited:
...ok couldn't load the map but have been to:

Ohio (live here)
Indiana
Pennsylvania
New York
Massachusetts
Michigan
West Virginia
Kenyucky
Florida
South Carolina
North Carolina
Texas
Georgia
Alabama
Louisiana
Illinois
Nevada
California
Colorado
Maryland (and DC)
New Jersey
Arizona
Hawaii
Virginia
Utah

statemap

I kind of gravitate towards southern California :drool: so if there was a CA cities map then I've probably been to just about every city south of Malibu....

I cheated and added Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. I'll be in those states over the next few months for the tour. :D Also for countries in June I will be in Ireland and England :D

Back
Top Bottom