Songs You're Embarrassed To Admit You Like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
Songs You're Embaressed To Admit You Like

C'mon.

I know there's one song out there that you sort of like but would never admit because you're afraid that deathbear will make fun of you :| :sexywink:

Soo...don't be scared. We all want to know. And we must all solemly swear not to make fun of each other. So don't be afraid to confess...

I'm dying to know....

Anthing by Avril Lavigne (Not sure if I'm spelling her name right...)

I was thinking of downloading Lose Yourself.

There's also the teensiest, tiniest, speck of a soft spot for Like I Love You....Especially when he says, "Drums." But I swear, it's only because of good memories of my old store and dancing to it while counting drawers, really.

*runs and hides*

Okay, other people have confessed, so I don't feel so bad admiting myself:
(a few listed above, i.e. Aguliera, Eminem)

O-Town - These Are the Days

*runs away and hides*

:reject: :reject: :reject:

i'm not really afraid to admit to anything. not even chumbawumba, which i've been told that i should be emarassed about.

I guess this is considered embarassing to some people-I'm personally not ashamed to admit this, but...I like the stuff I've heard by Shakira so far. One of her songs has a nice memory attached to it for me.

Same with "All Or Nothing" by O-Town. I don't like O-Town in general, but that song has a soft spot in my heart for personal reasons.

And I also kinda like the new song by that J.C. Chasez from *N Sync-"Blowin' Me Up (With Her Love)".

That song is too damn catchy...I can't help it!

And I still have a small spot in my heart for the Spice Girls (used to love them when I was, like, 13 years old)-I'll admit, if I hear one of their songs on the radio, I won't change the station...:| :shifty: :reject:...

Angela

I will answer the question, but I should notify everyone who reads this that I'm not "embarassed" I love these bits of pop culture.
When I was younger and more in tune with the daily grind of high school I may have been hesitant to mention my love of these ditties, but currently I have no fear of admitting my non-guilty pleasures.

Phil Collins: Everything worth mentioning is catchy and fun. Even those serious tunes are amongst the greatest tunes written in the past 20 years.

Hall and Oates: Like Collins, they started where The Righteous Brothers left off, and carried on the tradition of blue-eyed soul.

Pink: I don't know how many men can say this without blushing, but I've been fond of her voice and image since I first saw her on Mtv. She's sexy and soulful...what a combination.

Avril Lavigne: She possession a face that is simply beautiful. I wish I could inform her about how breathtaking she is. Maybe that would influence her to smile once in a while. Her songs are ingrained in my brain to the point where I can virtually recite "Complicated" by heart.

you horrible people! sorry.

lets see now...

christina's beautiful, and anything that timberlake has come out with has been good in my eyes. maybe its just cause i hate mainstream rock so much at the moment that ive just settled for a lesser evil... :wink:

i probably SHOULD be embarrased that i have the andrew w.k. album. downloaded and put on a cassette tape, but i listen to it...

hahahahhahahaaha. i am so happy that no one mentioned the ktchup song because that does not even merit a song. i cannot express adequately how much i loathe it. it is more like what people sing to exercise their throats before singing serious songs. it's just a bunch of chords going down the scale. the movements are so dumb even an ape could do better. i hates them, i hates them all, i does, all, forever, hates it forever, all those 'i said a-hey, mininididididi' and all the wtf they are singing.

I like vanessa carlton, anything by her. tee-hee.

furry

Wow, this is like a support group or something! People tend to feel ashamed for me, when they hear what songs I like, but I dont mind.
I really really like Eminem. Everything I have heard has been good. Yet to hear the controversial Bonny and Clyde or whatever its called, but up til now....

Pink. As a rule, I cannot stand her. But she has some newish song around, and the film clip shows her and this young girl who I presume to be her daughter, and the young girl is dubbed over to look like singing parts of the song. The song itself is fairly good but the clip is outright brilliant! Oh, there is one remix of Get The Party Started. I hate the radio edit, but this version is so different and kicks derrieres.

Like Danospano, I think Phil Collins is fairly fantastic. He is a brilliant performer. One of the best showman I have ever seen.

I also like Dirrty. Its one of those songs you turn up very loud.

I was once, and still would be if not for the disappearance of the disc, a big liker of Arrested Development. That one I'm really not ashamed of, they were good!

Cry Me a River by Justin Timberlake

I'm With You by Avril Levigne

*runs and hides*

Angela Harlem said:
Pink. As a rule, I cannot stand her. But she has some newish song around, and the film clip shows her and this young girl who I presume to be her daughter, and the young girl is dubbed over to look like singing parts of the song. The song itself is fairly good but the clip is outright brilliant!

That sounds like the video for "Family Portrait." I agree, that's a good song and a great video.

Look what you've done to me...

I really can't believe I'm saying this or that this is actually true, but...

I kinda like Justin Timberlake's Cry Me A River. :reject:

____
:shifty: I even like the video

Re: Look what you've done to me...

Diemen said:
I really can't believe I'm saying this or that this is actually true, but...

I kinda like Justin Timberlake's Cry Me A River. :reject:

____
:shifty: I even like the video

I like the video too! Maybe you, me, and browneyedgirl should form some kind of support group.

LOL...I am embarrassed about these:

"Can't Get You Out of My Head" and "Love at First Sight" by Kylie Minogue.

:p

Melon

:uhoh: *gulp* here are mine...

Jennifer Paige "Crush" (one hit wonder sadly)

Brittany Spears "Im a slave" :der:

Dream (actually I like anything from them) :uhoh:

Shakira (I started listening to her about three years ago before her new found fame)

Gawd, what am I... a teenage boy?? Wait, don't answer that BC! :laugh: Lately I think I've been redeeming myself by constantly listening to Queens of the Stone Age's new album "Songs for The Deaf."

Back
Top Bottom