Songs you like by musical artists you dislike

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
Blink 182 - "Adam's Song"

Good Charlotte - "The Anthem" (I know, it's embarrassing, but I like)

Last edited:
Dixie Chicks - "Wide Open Spaces"

Aerosmith - "Dream On"

Kittie - "Brackish"

Shakespear's Sister - "Stay With Me"

Master P - "Oooohhhweeee"

Cold - "No One" and "End of the World"

Bye Bye Bye - *NSync

That's the only one I can think of. Usually once I decide I hate an artist, I'm pretty biased against other songs by him/her/them.

Dream On- Aerosmith

Talk Dirty To Me- Poison

... eww, I feel so dirty and violated. This thread disturbs me.

:up:

Atomic Kitten - The Last Goodbye
Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All :)reject: )
Ronan Keating - If Tomorrow Never Comes (yes all the lame covers)
Boyzone - Picture Of You
Daniel Beddingfield - Gotta Get Thru This
Daniel Beddingfield - If You're Not The One
Holly Valance - Kiss Kiss (and not just the video, either)

Ok, this is bad...

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Pink - Don't Let Me Get Me

The only reason I don't like this song is because they played it to death on the radio and on T.V.

If that hadn't happened, I'd still like that song.

I'm amazed to see Aerosmith mentioned here as an artist people dislike...I like Aerosmith, personally, but...*shrugs* (just wish they hadn't done that stupid "Girls Of Summer" song).

Angela

I like a couple of Shania Twain songs :up:

and I didn't think Radiohead's Karma Police was annoying the first 10 times I heard that song

karma police is one of my least favorite radiohead songs, it would be my least favorite had they not made knives out. that song just bites ass, except the lyrics are a riot.

good to see aerosmith get tossed around here. dream on is there only somewhat tolerable song, but even still, i must say im embarassed to say that.

Cry Me a River and Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake

Who Is It? by Michael Jackson

I'm With You by Avril Levigne

I'm sure there are more, but the above are already making me feel like quite the :reject: .

I dislike Oasis intensely, Liam is a :censored: but I actually kinda dig Don't Look Back In Anger, maybe because Noel's singing it. :shrug:

ah yes, wonderwall, champagne supernova and dont look back in anger are tremendous songs to play airbands to with friends when drunk. aside from that, i find oasis to be completely lame.

Rock your body- Justin
Complicated- Avril
Now that you're gone- Enrique
Play and waiting for tonight- JLO
Dilemma- Nelly

Damn, I like Jennifer Lopez's Play too. :| And all the singles (except Dirrty) off Christina Aguilera's new album. (Which, by the way, makes me think that if she released that album in 2000, before the teen idol market deflated, she would have fitted into the box Pink is in now.)

elevatedmole said:
Damn, I like Jennifer Lopez's Play too. :|

Ooh, I like that song, too.

I also like that remix of "I'm Real" that she did with Ja Rule (I usually like her remixes of songs better than the original versions anyway, though...).

I noticed the mention of Michael Jackson-I like "Billie Jean" and "Beat It" by him.

And it's not so much that I hate her music, but I just haven't gotten into what I've heard from her-Ashanti-she had a song called "Happy" that I happen to like-it's a catchy little tune.

Just out of curiosity, why DO some of you not like Aerosmith's music? I can think of quite a few songs by them that are really good besides "Dream On" (which is a song I love).

But I'm just curious as to why some of you don't like them.

Angela

I like Aerosmith too.. they were one of the bands I liked a lot when I was younger, and I have a sort of nostalgic thing with them. I don't like any of their newer stuff *coughGirlsofSummerandJadedcough*, though, and probably wouldn't buy any of their albums, but I still like their older stuff.

elevatedmole said:
I like Aerosmith too.. they were one of the bands I liked a lot when I was younger, and I have a sort of nostalgic thing with them. I don't like any of their newer stuff *coughGirlsofSummerandJadedcough*, though, and probably wouldn't buy any of their albums, but I still like their older stuff.

Exactly.

I'm not a fan of their most recent stuff I've heard, either (except for "Just Push Play"-that song's good, 'cause that sounds like the old Aerosmith).

But I like the rest of their stuff, their older stuff, as well.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Just out of curiosity, why DO some of you not like Aerosmith's music? I can think of quite a few songs by them that are really good besides "Dream On" (which is a song I love).

But I'm just curious as to why some of you don't like them.

Angela

too many reasons to list.

Back
Top Bottom