Songs you like by musical artists you dislike

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the entire second talking heads album, more songs about buildings and food..i fucking hate the talking heads, but i would go buy that album (if i weren't broke)

Blink 182 - Adam's Song
Nsync - It's Gonna Be Me :reject:
P.O.D.- Sleeping Awake
Linkin Park - My December :reject:

etc.

u2popmofo said:

That is the worst thing I have ever seen written :down:

i'm sorry... i'm supposed to like them too...i probably would like them... i don't know what the deal is... and i really like that album a lot, so i must have been lying to some extent...i don't know i'm confused...i forgot why i hate them, i like that album, but i still consider them a band i hate...

:coocoo: = iwb

nofx--franco un-american

or pretty much most tracks off their new album the war on errorism

I remember hearing an NoFX song once, 'Linoleum', methinks. I really need to find 'the Decline', if for the sheer novelty of an 18 min punk tune.

I like Christina Aguilera's new song. :reject:

This morning I heard "It's Been Awhile" by Staind on the radio... and I didn't change the station...

Oh, the shame....

Livin' La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin can bring a smile to my face in a traffic jam.

HeartlandGirl said:
This morning I heard "It's Been Awhile" by Staind on the radio... and I didn't change the station...

Oh, the shame....

Ugh - that's almost as bad as letting a ***** song play. I feel bad if I even let a few notes of a ***** song soil my speakers.

womanfish said:

Ugh - that's almost as bad as letting a ***** song play. I feel bad if I even let a few notes of a ***** song soil my speakers.

Almost, yes. But not quite!

*feels dirty*

Jack In The Box said:
P.O.D.- Sleeping Awake

I :heart: this song. I don't really dislike p.o.d., just none of their songs have ever really appealed to me. this one, however.. :drool:

u2er said:

I :heart: this song. I don't really dislike p.o.d., just none of their songs have ever really appealed to me. this one, however.. :drool:

I don't hate them, but it's not a group that I like
but I like the song, I don't know why :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom