songs to shag to

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

isabelle_guns

Refugee
this is what I got so far...please add

Songs to shag to. List generated by my good friend Shaun and I (yes shaun and I were bored at work so we generated a list for fun):

01. Humping Around - Bobby Brown
02. Push It - Salt N' Peppa
03. Bad Touch - Bloodhound Gang
04. Nookie - Limp Bizkit
05. Hot In Here - Nelly
06. I'm too Sexy - Right Said Fred
07. I Like Big Butts - Sir Mixalot
08. This is How We Do It - Montel Jordon
09. I Wanna Sex You Up - Color Me Badd

and on which ones did you really shag??

on what songs do yo.......... never mind........

I guess since the list seems mostly kitchy...I Want Your Sex by George Michael.

isabelle_guns said:
this is what I got so far...please add

Songs to shag to. List generated by my good friend Shaun and I (yes shaun and I were bored at work so we generated a list for fun):

01. Humping Around - Bobby Brown
02. Push It - Salt N' Peppa
03. Bad Touch - Bloodhound Gang
04. Nookie - Limp Bizkit
05. Hot In Here - Nelly
06. I'm too Sexy - Right Said Fred
07. I Like Big Butts - Sir Mixalot
08. This is How We Do It - Montel Jordon
09. I Wanna Sex You Up - Color Me Badd

These are songs about shagging - and nothing I can imagine anyone shagging to.

As for me, Depeche Mode, Marilyn Manson and NIN (back in the day) always made me feel randy. But then again, those are bands more reflective of stuff I find sexy. :shrug:

It's gotta be real fast and heavy, like Rammstein heavy. There's nothing better than being pumped and pummelled while listening to "DU HAST!!!! DU HAST NICHT!!!"

Zoorock Girl! said:
It's gotta be real fast and heavy, like Rammstein heavy. There's nothing better than being pumped and pummelled while listening to "DU HAST!!!! DU HAST NICHT!!!"

Oh my! You like to shag while getting "pumped" and "pummelled"? You know shag doesn't mean dance, right? :ohmy:

I'm thinking Air....that would sex it all up to waazoo

Goldfrapp
Frost
Franz Ferdinand

I wonder...what about trance music? Oakenfold ;)

amyway, I'll never need it. All I'll ever need is my sad drinking music: emo:

Well it's been awhile but if I remember right I enjoy shagging to Portishead, Sigour Ros, Heather Nova, Massive Attack, and then every once in awhile NIN.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Well it's been awhile but if I remember right I enjoy shagging to Portishead, Sigour Ros, Heather Nova, Massive Attack, and then every once in awhile NIN.

I cant say this without it sounding like I'm hitting on you, but I like your list. Last time for me there was the sound of 2 feral cats fighting outside....It wasn't you and The Stairway To Heaven Band was it?

:shifty:

I would collapse into fits of laughter if someone tried to seduce me by playing one of those songs. :laugh:

My tastes are probably a mixture of Basstrap's, Hello Angel's, and BVS's.

I would imagine. Not that I have any reason to know. :reject: All I know is that I will always be careful what song I chose because I don't need more perverse song-associations than I already have.

Angela Harlem said:

I cant say this without it sounding like I'm hitting on you, but I like your list. Last time for me there was the sound of 2 feral cats fighting outside....It wasn't you and The Stairway To Heaven Band was it?

:shifty:

:sexywink:

Gotta be the ultimate shaggin' song:

Pink Floyd - The Great Gig in the Sky

Along with:

Pink Floyd - Us and Them
Marvin Gaye - Pretty much anything
Same goes for Barry White.

Top Albums....

Madonna - Erotica
Enigma - any
U2 - Zooropa (but make sure you skip the siren in Wanderer ;) )
Frank Sinatra - any (but skip any dialogue tracks)
Sigur Ros - ( )

a long time ago i did it a couple of times during 'loose' from the stooges. was always very cool: 'i stick it deep inside... cause im loose' and very loud guitars

Back
Top Bottom