songs on MTV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AcrobatMan

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Song of the week "sentimental" by Porcupine Tree
I get subjected to italian channels but thankfully they have MTV which broadcasts few good english songs from time to time.

These are the songs I like - pretty much in decending order ( hysteria being my most favorite )

hysteria - muse
four to the the floor - starsailors
beautiful occupation - travis
english summer rain - placebo.
fortune faded - RHCP
the 1st day - the rasmus

I havent heard most of these bands. Which of these bands consistently makes good music - the one that I should try. Which album ?

My taste - Radiohead, U2, porcupine tree, coldplay, DM, JD, Inxs

Anyone wanna recommend something to me.

Thanks anyway ;)
- AM

Wow. I like a couple of them - but don't think I could recommend anything.. speaking of MTV though - here in the US, I'm shocked as hell that they are playing "Maps" by the YYY's. :shocked:

HelloAngel said:
speaking of MTV though - here in the US, I'm shocked as hell that they are playing "Maps" by the YYY's. :shocked:

Yeah, I saw that last night. I think the tagged it a Buzzworthy vid.

AcrobatMan said:
hysteria - muse
four to the the floor - starsailors
beautiful occupation - travis
english summer rain - placebo.
fortune faded - RHCP
the 1st day - the rasmus

I havent heard most of these bands. Which of these bands consistently makes good music - the one that I should try. Which album ?

I like most of them to an extent. Starsailor are definitely the best of the group IMHO and both their albums are excellent. Personally I like 'Love is Here' slightly more than 'Silence is Easy' but they're both really good albums.

Back
Top Bottom