Song Wars!: Highway to Hell vs. Back in Black

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Highway to Hell. Ah, for my old denim jacket with the patches and embroidery on the back. My first memory of ACDC was watching 'Touch Too Much' on Top of The Pops when I was in junior school (10yrs old) as my friend's older brother was into them. Top stuff for a ten yr old watching Bon Scott strutting round the stage as my parents looked on!! Thinking back ..it did a lot to get me away from the pop dross at the time.

Highway to hell- ACDC with Bon Scott:wink:

although my personal fave is "long way to the top if you want to rock and roll" who would of ever thought that a heavy band could use bagpipes so well in a song and the film clip for this song is just so great. Ol Bjork must be a closet ACDC fan as you can see the similarites with her 'Big time sensuality' clip. The acdc clip shows the band on the back of a big truck, playing the song whilst being driven around the streets of Melbourne- its great all round:wink:

Highway to Hell, simply on the fact of the short pause between verse and chorus, then the big BANG! to come back in. That's so fucking cool. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom