Song Title Chain XXX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been good, thanks !! :wink:
That's GREAT news about going to see U2 !! :up:
I'm positive you'll have a blast !! :hyper:
What city are they playin' in on Friday ?? Where are your seats or GA ??

The Babys - Back On My Feet Again

They play in Atlanta Friday and Saturday. My siser was able to get a single ticket for the Saturday show too, but I couldn't afford another one.:sad: I'm happy for her though! We have seats and my sister says they are supposed to be good, but I'm not sure where exactly. My sister is going to be calling me during the 2nd show and holding the phone up so I can hear. She's a good big sis.

Stevie Nicks- Stand Back

Great !! You can't go wrong with seats as long as they're close to the stage ... no matter what level, you'll still see them !! :wink:
Sounds like you got a one-in-a-million sis ... although, she should have bought you a Sat. ticket too !! :tsk:

Steve Winwood - Back In The High Life Again

I agree! Of course she's as broke as I am! Actually she still hasn't let me pay for my ticket yet! She's a sweetheart! i am close to her already, but when she intoduced me to U2 when I was really young, it created a bond forever. Something about u2 really unites people, and I think that is so cool!

Lynard Skynard- Ain't no good life

U2 uniting people ?? :hmm:
I really believe it's solely because of Bono, as he DEMANDS our attention when he's onstage !! :up:
And what attention he gets from us too !! :drool: :scream:

Triumph - Say Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom