Song Title Chain Xll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Corrs - Along With The Girls

Split Enz are going into the Hall Of Fame on Thursday Night in Melbourne...where I wont be

Friday and Saturday night at the Opera House:drool: :drool:

Then Sunday at the Civic Theatre in Newcastle (which I just got today - Crowded House played this really famous show there in 1991 - Neil regards it as the best show ever so it should be a great night)

$500 though. With U2 & C:censored:y still to come.:huh:

Rolling Stones - Some Girls

Wow. Have a great time, I'm excited for you. This is your first time seeing them, right?

and screw C:censored:y (I just don't see the appeal - save your money for the Irish legends!)

Limp Bizkit - Rollin'

I can do both:wink:

I saw them once last year at 1 of 3 Sydney concerts. They played Bold As Brass, I Got You, Poor Boy & Stuff & Nonesense as the random Enz songs. But I missed stuff like I See Red, Message To My Girl, Sweet Dreams & Don't Dream It's Over on other the other nights!:mad: Thus I need to go all nights to cover my bases :hyper:

Everyone says they want U2 to rotate there setlist every night... but if they did... we would all be morgatging our houses (or in my case my parents houses) several times over to see every gig. :hyper:

Credence Clearwater Revival (CFR) - Rollin' On The River

My friends & family can't understand my feeling that even if the show (U2) were the same every night, I'd still want to be there. Concerts are great, and when it's your favorite band,... it's just the best. I don't feel as privileged as many on the board who have been to many more shows than I (3) and who have been able to travel (and continue to travel). Just love the band. Ramblinrose called me at practically the end of Boston 2, and I got to hear a few seconds of 'Bad' and then the crowd singing 'How Long....'. My heart was racing when the phone rang. Just so exciting. I don't know. I've ranted enough, and in the wrong forum :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom