Song Title Chain XL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my favorite song by Prince, and I love Sheena voice also.!!!!!

Prince - Little Red Corvette

What I wanted to tell you is that I got your parcel already to sent in the mail tomorrow morning. Again I want to remind you that I have 2 things for your mum. I hope that it cheers her up, and I hope think that you are going to like what I am sending you. Remember a couple of weeks ago I told you that I was going to send you something in the mail in February? Well this is it!!!!
And I'm still shopping for you B-Day, so that there will be another one in March!!!!

:ohmy: :eek: :happy: :dance: You are too good to me tiny, really!!! It's so good of you&i'm v v grateful indeed!!!! :yes:

Prince - Kiss :kiss:

You haven't watched any of the Dirk stuff then? I've just been watching the final of BB again&swooning over Dirk of course :combust:

No I haven't gotten a chance since last night. I wa so tired last night I went to bed early after watching American Idol. Boy, did I ever have a good nine hours of sleep. :dancing:

Kiss-Rock & Roll All Night

Awww :( still, that's so good that you got that 9 hrs sleep!!! :dancing: is that your ideal sleep time too? :wink:

Oasis - Rock n' Roll Star

:ohmy: you're ok on 7 hrs? I wish i could get by on less sleep but i like getting a lot!

Michael Jackson - Bad

I do a lot better on 8 hours or more. It's just that some nights I toss & turn, and also when I know that I have to get up and go to work the next day. My doctor presrcibe me something to help me sleep, but I don't take it everynight, for the medication is a little bit too exspensive. Drug costs over here in the States are really high in some medications.

Michael Jackson- Billy Jean

Yes that's right tiny, i know that some medication is expensive over there! Not good :tsk:

Michael Jackson - Thriller - my mum&me were laughing at thevideo for it earlier! :lol:

I will&i'm so sorry about yours tiny :sad: :hug: :hug: and you know that i know how bad it feels to lose someone so precious, although i know it's different being your mum since with me it was my brother.

Michael Jackson - Rock With You

Thanks Susan, I feel so bad for you,:hug: , also. I know that you had a very special relationship with him, (from what you told me about him), and that you were very close in heart with him. He sounded like a wonderful and dear person, and I'm sure that you have many cherished memories of him.

Michael Jacksin-Beat It

:yes: very many great memories of him, i can tell you - esp of me and him playing all his guitars&watching lots of videos together! :love:

Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror

:giggle: er prob not quite as good as that no, but he played pretty damn good! We watched tons of music videos, like MTV, etc also lots of comedy progs&films as well!

Beatles - Nowhere Man

Sounds like you had so much in common with each other. Again I'm so glad that you had good memories of him. That is something that will always stay in your mind forever. :hug:

Beatles-Norwegian Wood :up:

Sure will and i always felt we were so in tune with each other actually :)

Beatles - Drive My Car

He pretty much liked them a lot yes :yes: in fact, it was his EP single of OOC that got me listening to them for the 1st time! :wink:

Genesis - In Too Deep:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom