Song Title Chain XL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yes: but you know that by now right? :wink: Has your card from Doozer got the palm trees on it? I :heart: them!

Sorry about your long day :hug: are you still making up for being off with the snow?

Eagles - Desperado

Ah sounds liike you have a different one then! Did she draw a little smilie on yours? :wink:

Eagles - New Kid In Town

:eyebrow: :scratch: i did tiny - i thought we were just talking about it :confused:

INXS - Suicide Blond

I've gone past there quite a few times and stood on the lochside just admiring the view of it all&it's :drool: it's 26 miles long and only 20 miles from Glasgow!!!! :dancing:

Cliff Richard - Devil Woman
:shifty:

I wish so too tiny so i thought it'd be great to let you know of the places you can get to see eventually!!!!! :yes: :D

Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil:drool:

Thanks Susan I really do appreciate your postcards. You are so very kind. :hug: I wish i could send you some postcards of NYC. Next time I go to Pittsburgh I will buy some and send then to you. Right niw the only other ones I can send you are of where I live.

Rolling Stones- Under My Thumb

;) :hug: actually i was thinking, i bet Doozer will send me an NYC postcard when she goes for Paddy's day!!!! I was thinking i'd ask her to send one from there!!! :dancing: oh god it's so exciting getting these postcards from all these places :happy:

Rolling Stones - Angie
Oh tiny, we need a new thread but i don't know the next Roman numeral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom