Song Title Chain XL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad: :huh: awful!!!

But what do you reckon the dancing smilies are for? :sexywink:

Rod Stewart - Maggie Mae

The weather here is absoluetly horrid. We are in a middle of a major snow storm. we already have 6 inches and may get another 6 inches.

I reckon to see that we are both online here and also that you like what I sent you!!!

:wink:

Rod Stewart- Do You Think I'm Sexy :wink:

So i was reading in the other thread&in that other weather thread, seriously tiny, if i lived somewhere with weather like that&i got some money, you wouldn't see me for dust.......or snow!!! :giggle:

Rod Stewart - DownTown Train

Oh yes, i liked it alright!!!! :heart: :happy: :dance: can you tell?

She sure did!!!! :yes: ;) Although she did agree that it's not really a custom here to send just anyone a valentine card, etc&i had a look in the big store we have locally her to see if they did have anything other than gf/bf/wife/hub/lover but they didn't so it's just not done here although you might remember me saying to you&Carek that you do get the pets at Xmas ones :lol:

Shania Twain - Man, I Feel Like A Woman

Not so here tiny :no: i would only ever have bought one of those if i was going out with someone or wanted to so it seems odd to me&mum

:shrug:

I did really love that heart shape box though!! :drool:

John Lennon - Instant Karma!

Of course i understand if it's how you do things there but if you'd been here, you'd prob see how we mean :yes: it's kind of hard for me to explain this but you haven't offended us in any way believe me :no: :hug: it's just not how i see valentines' day! :wink: i wish you knew how i meant , the main thing is that i love what you've sent me&that it's very appreciated :yes: :love:

John Lennon - Love :wink:

I understand. Different countries celebrate or do not do things like here in the States. and I know that you appreciate what sent you & your mum. :hug: :happy: So everthing's ok!!!!!! :wink:

John Lennon- Stand By Me

:) just sorry that it meant i never sent you anything!

John Lennon - Jealous Guy

Don't feel bad about that. But you DID send me something. The teacakes, tea, and the newspapers!!!! :hug: :happy:

Did you noticed on the card it said friend? Maybe that will give you an idea aabout Valentine's day here in the States. When my parents were still still living they had cards for parents, or mums & dads. I send each of my brothers a card saying Happy Valentine's Day Brother.

John Lennon- Watching The Wheels

Of course i saw that it's sent to a friend!! I said to mum&my friend that i loved the cat on the card&it's so nice for you to think to send it to me&my friend said you're such a lovely person to do all this for us!!!:yes: i always notice all these things tiny believe me, i'm a v observant person! :wink:

I just always associated valentines day with romance&love&that as being the whole point so your card is quite unique here ;) It's not a thing i ever really talked to mum about

:no:

John Lennon - Give Peace A Chance

:love: that was great you were able to get a cat card!!!! I was delighted with it! :cute: :dancing:

Michael Jackson - Earth Song

:yes: I really like peanut butter chocs so i'm going to love them i think! :drool: :drool:

Michael Jackson - Do You remember The Time?

:wink: :drool: guess what film i watched tonight tiny? :wink:

Cyndi Lauper - I Drove All Night

:no: 1 more guess and then i'll reveal all :giggle:

I'm going to go off in about 10/15 mins tiny actually as i'm pretty tired after doing a lot today!

Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

You got me on this one. Nothing is coming to my mind. :banghead: I am goingto go off shorty too, for my arm is hurting, need to put some heat on it, and I want to watch American Idol

Beatles- I Wanna Hold Your Hand

Groundhog Day of course!!!! :wink: :lol:

Well, i hope your arm gets better&i'll :pray: that all the snow goes away for you! :wink:

Hope you'll be able to get on for when i have my champagne! :drool: :drunk: :drunk:

Beatles - A Day In The Life :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom