Sometimes, it might be easier to be a fella......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Because of the following 10 things:

1 - They dont have to de-hair.
2 - They are better at doing push-ups.
3 - They can choose/have the choice of any female they like, while you sit there hopin he'll choose you.
4 - They can comment/complain and be heard/listened to - women do that and usually get a hand raised to their face! :mad:
5 - They have nice tight, firm, non-cellulite asses.
6 - They never seem to have a bad-hair day....much.
7 - They go out as/with chums, buddies on the pull, but never backstab or bitch like girls together do...
8 - They are so good at lying to you, nearly all the time.
9 - Get more moola
10 - They can grow old without worry of wrinkles, as wrinkles gives them character, whereas a woman is looked at as old, unsexy, and disgusting when they have wrinkles!

O

mad1 said:
1 - They dont have to de-hair.

Sure they do... they have to shave! :wink:

2 - They are better at doing push-ups.

Not all the time.. I know a lot of whimpy guys. :lol:

3 - They can choose/have the choice of any female they like, while you sit there hopin he'll choose you.

They can choose, but if they GET is really the question. :yes:

4 - They can comment/complain and be heard/listened to - women do that and usually get a hand raised to their face! :mad:

Any guy that hits a girl deserves to be shot. :)

5 - They have nice tight, firm, non-cellulite asses.

Ok I'll give you that one. :laugh:

6 - They never seem to have a bad-hair day....much.

Oh yes they do... just look at some of diamonds pics. ;)

7 - They go out as/with chums, buddies on the pull, but never backstab or bitch like girls together do...

They always make up stories about sleeping with women to look cool. :idea:

8 - They are so good at lying to you, nearly all the time.

Girls are good at lying too. :tsk:

9 - Get more moola

Not always.. if you got the skills..

10 - They can grow old without worry of wrinkles, as wrinkles gives them character, whereas a woman is looked at as old, unsexy, and disgusting when they have wrinkles!

:slant:

LOL Sicy, over here, term for 'raised hand to face' is that of

'Talk to the hand, cause the face aint listening'

nothin about slappin a woman........that hand up to ignore pose, is what I meant......

de-fuzz below neck ...........

damn.......still, Id like to be a boy for a day!

i :heart: the ball and this thead

yeah, you're not hurting it. you're just kinda gently batting the ball around, you know what I mean? And the ball's scared meggy, the ball's scared of you, shivering.

Re: i :heart: the ball and this thead

Screaming Flower said:
yeah, you're not hurting it. you're just kinda gently batting the ball around, you know what I mean? And the ball's scared meggy, the ball's scared of you, shivering.

Ok, i'm not sure i follow.

Anyway, i thought both guys and girls got all the moola they need. :confused:

who's the big winner here tonight? u2g is the big winner.

U2girl said:

Ok, i'm not sure i follow.

well you see u2g, you know, you got these claws and you're staring at these claws and you're thinking to yourself, and with these claws you're thinking, "how am I supposed to kill this ball, how am I supposed to kill this ball?"

that was so fucking moola. that was like the Jedi mind-shit.

and you got these fucking claws and these fangs, man! and you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs. And you're thinking to yourself, you don't know what to do, man. "I don't know how to kill the ball." With *this* you don't know how to kill the ball, do you know what I mean?

Translate!!!

Screaming flower: what are you, deathbear No.2? Please make some sense.

There's a word i've been meaning to ask about too, and i think it has to do with sex also,
mojo . What's that? Something similar to sex-appeal or not? :confused:

Seriously though, moola is a made-up word, right? Don't tell me it actually exists and can be found in dictionaries! :laugh:

its not funny anymore when you have to explain things

moola = money

MOOLA = BILLY BOOLA uhhh uhh :drool:

this is so damn fun.

i don't want you to be the ball in the PG-13 movie everyone's *really* hoping makes it happen. i want you to be like the ball in the rated R movie, you know, the ball you're not sure whether or not you like yet. you're not sure where he's coming from. okay? you're a bad ball. you're a bad ball. you're a bad ball, bad ball.

Back
Top Bottom