Sometimes, it might be easier to be a fella......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We're gonna spend half the night driving around the Hills looking for one party and then leaving 'cause it sucks, then we're gonna look for this other party you heard about. But, Flower, all the parties and bars, they all suck. I spend half the night trying to talk to some ball who's eyes are darting around to see if there's someone more important it should be talking to. And it's like I'm supposed to be happy 'cause it's wearing a backpack?

u2g and lm, sitting in a tree...

and half of them are just nasty mojos who wouldn't be nothing except they're surrounded by a bunch of drunken horny balls. and i'm gonna tell you something meggy. are you listening?

k-i-s-s-i-n-g.

i'm not gonna be one of those balls. Alright? it just makes me sick. it's like, some nasty mojo who isn't half the ball my moola is, is gonna front me? it makes me want to fuckin' puke!

why was i only mentioned once in this topic?!

sf, the fact u2girl called u the me a there before as in deathbear 2 before back there somewher outahtere is a complimte to you and u2.

youtwn.net

hahahha

Zoomerang96 said:
why was i only mentioned once in this topic?!

sf, the fact u2girl called u the me a there before as in deathbear 2 before back there somewher outahtere is a complimte to you and u2.

youtwn.net

hahahha

Is there a subliminal message somehwere in there??? :duh: I feel like i'm on crazy pills.

*kills all of mankind*
*then kills all of womankind*

I''m very crabby right now. I don't know whats causing it. Or maybe its ANOTHER of those reasons it might be better to be a fella..........

1 - They dont have to de-hair.
We've got to shave, but no, not our leg or armpits

2 - They are better at doing push-ups.
Depends how much you workout. :)

3 - They can choose/have the choice of any female they like, while you sit there hopin he'll choose you.
This I totally disagree with. In our imaginations we might have the choice of any girl we like, but it ain't that way in real life, let me tell you! If I could have any girl I liked, I damn well wouldn't be single right now! :D

4 - They can comment/complain and be heard/listened to - women do that and usually get a hand raised to their face! :mad:
Haven't really seen this happen...

5 - They have nice tight, firm, non-cellulite asses.
Plenty of women with the same. :)

6 - They never seem to have a bad-hair day....much.
True, we can just put some hairpsray or something in it and it's fine. But bad hair days are possible, we just don't worry about them as much. :)

7 - They go out as/with chums, buddies on the pull, but never backstab or bitch like girls together do...
Guys still get in arguments amongst each other quite often.

8 - They are so good at lying to you, nearly all the time.
Girls are just as good at it, if not better.

9 - Get more moola
Depends where you're working, what your skills are, etc...

10 - They can grow old without worry of wrinkles, as wrinkles gives them character, whereas a woman is looked at as old, unsexy, and disgusting when they have wrinkles!
Anyone who thinks a woman with wrinkles is automatically unsexy and disgusting is incredibly shallow. :)

mad1 said:

anyway.................sallys ball, way too popular........I claimed him first mind u.......:p

Ok, the ball is all yours. LOL enough talk about it from me!

Back
Top Bottom