Something you're always...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
...wearing/taking with you/etc. ?

I'm always wearing a golden bracelet I got for communion, with a little half-heart-half-key thingy from my mum on it. :hug:

There's always a blue guitar pick among my change in my purse.

And my watch. :| I can't live without knowing what time it is. :scream:

idiot neighbor...LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE...ahh, she's leaving...dah she's coming BACK

my AIDS bracelet that i bought from the body shop. "until there's a cure" is on the inside, and i plan to adhere to that as best i can until there is one. also, my claddagh ring i got for my 18th birthday (being worn the correct way of course :sexywink: ), the only time i've EVER taken it off is for crew, because it rubs the oar and crack my hands open more. usually my watch too.

my necklace and cross. I received it when I was 16 for my confirmation from my parents. it is blessed by the archbishop of Atlanta who passed away a year after I was confirmed. I wear it at all times no matter what!

I also wear three gold bracelets on my right arm that my mother and father gave me at ages 15, 19 and 21.

Re: idiot neighbor...LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE...ahh, she's leaving...dah she's coming BACK

Lilly said:
my AIDS bracelet that i bought from the body shop.
What is a body shop? :der:

my girlfriend's rings (not hers exactly as they'd be much too small, but you get the picture...)
my cross
my watch (cant live without knowing the time seemingly)
my glasses (or I'd bump into a lot of things)

oh, and after reading U2Saves' post, I also wear my medic-alert bracelet, well sports strap thing

The Body Shop is somewhere you buy bodies ;)

I never take off my gold sun/moon necklace that baby got me for my birthday. :heart:

My watch.

A scrunchee.

Cell phone.

my rings (the clunkier the better)
a rubber band on my wrist to tie my hair back if needed
my drivers license
breath mints

my medic-alert bracelet
my earrings (I wear 10 and can't be arsed to take them out ever - far too fiddly and time consuming)
my nose stud (although I've actually lost it at the moment.....I think it's somewhere in my bed...)
my claddagh ring that my best mate gave me
my belly button bar
my blue turtle carved out of stone on a necklace that I bought from the Dineh (Navajo people) at monument valley. It symbolises long life

I like jewellry :)

oh, and my asthma inhaler. I panic if I don't have one with me

Last edited:
My grandma's wedding ring

The silver Celtic knotwork ring my mom got me for my confirmation (my brother has a matching one, it symbolizes eternal life)

I have three holes in my ears, always wear a stud in the third hole and go through stages of either wearing or not wearing earrings in the other two for weeks at a time

A toe ring (second toe of left foot, had one on second toe of right foot that was last and I really need to replace, I love toe rings)

In my purse I always have Kleenex, Blistex and hand lotion

I have a problem

I pretty much can't leave the house without my purse (aka "The Bottomless Pit"). If I'm just running up the grocery store I can do ok with just my wallet, but my purse has all my bare necessities if I wasn't able to get back home for some reason. Ie, I can feel ok to spontaneously stay over at someone's house cuz I know I'll have things I need with me (like my cell phone, meds, make-up case, rain poncho, planner, coupon case, pens, lotion, hair band etc). You never know when you might need them. :yes:

I basically always have my wedding ring on, I've only taken it off recently when I've had to scrub in for surgery. And I can't remember the last time I took out my earrings......:hmm:

DAMN! What is everyone allergic to that so many of us wear medic-alert bracelets?

Wait, I suppose that should be a different thread. I'm too tired to make one.

:yawn:

jeez and is everyone here Christian too, a lot of crosses out there...

ahhh - I am just being a punk - I love everyone...

for me it would be:

Cell phone
Watch
Blackberry
Pen
Umbrella
Checkbook
Subway Map

aaw Anna the body shop is a place which is against animal testing and they sell make up and smelly stuff for your body like soaps and stuff.

I always have my mobile phone with me....thats really it........

i always wear:

- my wedding rings
- the ring my parents gave me last year
- several rubber bands so i can pull back my hair
- my glasses
- my purse (containing my money, driver's license, cell phone, etc.)
- lip gloss!!!!!

A couple weeks ago, I took a leather shoelace from a pair of Eastlands that used to be my sister's, and I wrapped it around my wrist three times, knotted it, and let the ends dangle. I wear it everyday now...it reminds me of my sister.

I also always wear my high school class ring and my engagement ring.

bammo2 said:
my nose stud (although I've actually lost it at the moment.....I think it's somewhere in my bed...)

OK, a question from a person who only knows the PLEBA meaning of the word "stud":

what is a nose stud?

Always with me? Hmmmm...

- my rings; one from my parents for doing great in high school and the other from my grandmother for my birthday, though since it's on my left arm I once got asked if I'm engaged :rolleyes:
- my necklace with a little lion pendant (because I'm a Leo)
- my bracelet
- my watch
- my earrings
- in my purse/or a very handy small rucksack - the wallet with ID, money, driver's license, a visiting card from a taxi company, a card from a library
- a bus card (either in the purse or just in my pocket)
- cell phone (same here)
- sort of lip gloss, in the pocket

Okaaaaaay, I got the point of the body shop.

Three of you eplained it to me now. :|

Back
Top Bottom