Something Good About Your Day..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RavenBlue

Blue Crack Addict
With all the negativity in the world, it can be difficult sometimes to find good. So post something good that happened to you today, no matter how small.

-------------------------------------
Woke up in a decent mood.
Had the chickadees and squirrels visit
Big bright sun in a big blue sky

Last edited:
I am listening to my iPod at work and my favorite software engineer who left us 5 mos ago is back to work with us effective today! The sun is also shining and I was to work on time!

I got full marks in my politics essay :happy:
Also, my friend bought me a ticket to go see The Mighty Boosh next month :hyper:

Last edited:
I get to purchase my Death Cab tickets today
I got let out of Music class 35 minutes early
I get to go home and see Miss imp13 in 48 hours or so

i got to look at pictures and plan my hawaii trip some more :hyper:

I almost forgot! It's Nash Day!

Happy Nash Day to all, and to all a Happy Nash Day

Great thread idea!

Even though I have a hangover today, last night I went to the Canucks game, and it was awesome! I got to hang out with my best friend, watch an awesome hockey game, scream and yell, and get pissed drunk. Good times. :D

Oh yeah - we're tied for first place in the Northwest Division, which makes me happier. It would be nicer to have a firm holding on first place, but being tied is just fine with me for right now.

*ending the hockey talk now*

I have my dart semi-finals tonight

If we win, we get to play in the championship next week at a mansion....

If we lose, hey, I enjoyed the competion and hanging out with my friends.

I woke up and I was me

:lol: :laugh:

to be serious...
I think this is a good idea for a thread, though. I only had one class today, which was nice, because it will give me lots of time to set things in order and catch up on something I need to do. And maybe if I'm lucky catch up on some sleep, too.

Oh yeah
I found a way to get more bang for my buck, and still be able to eat fairly decently with the system here at school.

And I got 2 chocolate soy milks, which is a rare thing. But they are very good.

My copy of the Karmic Hit Preview & Rarities Vol 3 disc arrived today. :)

It was gloriously sunny out this morning! Usually in Winnipeg its been cloudy almost every morning. It felt weird driving to work with the sun! I loved it... and it made me think of Summer!:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom