Something Good About Your Day..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a great highlight reel of Canada's performance at the Olympics - so inspiring!

The closing ceremony was great, and I'm so excited to have the Olympics in my backyard in 4 years!! :hyper:

Tonight I found out that the package from Australia I have been looking for all week has apparently been somewhere in my zip code since last Sunday. And the USPS website states that a notice was left about that package then. It may have been left, but it wasn't left anywhere I could find it (and since it was sent to a PO Box, there is only a very small area in which it should have been left). :mad: I've been going to the PO every day for a week to check if it's arrived.

The good news is that it isn't apparently lost, just that someone forgot to put a notice in my box. Yay! :)

...now I just have to hope it hasn't been returned to sender. I think I will kick some postal ass if that has happened.

Last edited:
i was able to comfort and reassure a distressed child. in fact, i managed to put a smile on his face.

as with many of you in this thread, i try not to take for granted the seemingly little successes that take place within the day. early childhood teachers, like myself, typically thrive on these sort of things. :D

Last edited:
It's looking a lot more likely that I will actually pass my college course and get into University :ohmy:

Several good things today:

1) the paintings finally arrived!!! (And they are really cool! :yes: several I'm planning to buy...which might not be such a great thing for my bank balance. :hmm: )

2) my Block ep order arrived! Yay! Not only do I get to hear Locust, Avenue, and Block (splice), but I can also now talk about Block (and the rest) on The Church site. Yay, yay!

3) my soma cd arrived. it's taken long enough I began to wonder if I'd actually ordered it, of if I had just dreamed I'd ordered it.

4) my most recent amazon order arrived. This has a Shelia Chandra cd, a Remy Zero cd (to replace one I gave to a friend), a Neil Young cd, and a Decemberists cd. :)

5) had an acquaintance give me a big compliment. That was very nice. :)

So loads of great music and art in my house today

I am enjoying really good white tea this morning.

Only 3 people showed up for my meeting this morning so when we were finished with business we took advantage of the conference room by relaxing and talking which was really nice to get to know some of my co workers better.

good luck with that nbc...I am glad so many of you are having a great Monday...I wish I could say the same. I do not want to bring the thread down so...hmm:hmm: something good...oh yeah less than 40 days untill Hawaii:wink:

Just got my sick computer back and it's all better !!!! :D

(I thought I had lost all my photos and music but I got it all back)

...and it's got a bigger hard drive !!! Woohoo!

(just got to make it look like it used to now...)

While driving around doing errands during my lunch hour, a radio station played Streets. I blared it as loud as I could stand it, and sang at the top of my lungs. Got some hilarious looks from other cars, but I didn't care! :D

I got to read an excerpt from the SK bio. I enjoyed it a lot. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom