Something Good About Your Day..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carek1230 said:
I woke up to find the sun shining in my window, it's a Beautiful Day!

:mad: :mad:

Not at you Carek but at the sun giver outer....London has been skipped AGAIN today:mad:

Back on topic, good thing - Only wanted to kill one underwriter at work today, things are looking up!!!!!:rockon:

The school was going well today, it was not so many lessions, the national test feeled like it has gone well and we finnished the school early :)

Carek1230 said:
I woke up to find the sun shining in my window, it's a Beautiful Day!

I always think of that song when the sun is shining bright in the mornings :yes:

Aww, that's great! Congrats!!

I've had some very nice comments from Interlanders in my journal and from a thread I made, so that has been wonderful. :heart:

I'm going out for lunch with a friend of mine so we can catch up - we haven't had a good chat in a long time.

It's Friday, so I have two days off! :dancing:

I'm going to go swing dancing for a friend's birthday! I'm not that great of a dancer, and am a bit of a slow learner, but once I catch on, I'm all good. Looking forward to getting to meet some new people, and having a great night of dancing.

There's a guy that I like who will be coming tonight, and I haven't seen him in a few months. Hopefully we'll get to chat for a bit! :D

It's a beautiful day today!! I'm looking forward to going for a run when I get home tonight.

I had a nice lunch with my co-worker. We went for Japanese food ( :drool: ) and chatted.

She's gonna come with me to see Rob Thomas on Friday, now that my best friend can't come with me. We're gonna have a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom