Something Good About Your Day..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
stpatrick2.jpg

I have today off, thanks to St. Patrick. :love:

My day included a really shitty performance review that was completely unfair. It was written up from our VP who I don't even work with so WTF does he know anyway? Little man, little dick syndrome......:ohmy:

This thread. Thanks RavenBlue! You're the only one who asked me this question (sort of/via forum) today!! :D

Carek1230 said:
My day included a really shitty performance review that was completely unfair. It was written up from our VP who I don't even work with so WTF does he know anyway? Little man, little dick syndrome......:ohmy:

I 'm so sorry to hear this Carek. :( :hug:

The Canucks won their hockey game tonight! We desperately needed the win, and it was a fun game to watch.

I had a great talk with my best friend - we talked for 3 hours! :ohmy:

I've been sick for the past three days, but I'm feeling so much better now.

A number of good things about my day:

1. After receiving yet another one of those fookin' hoax emails that had already been sent to 199 people, I wrote a very bitchy and sarcastic email in response...which I'm praying that the friend who forwarded the hoax to me sees the funny side of instead of taking it the wrong way :uhoh: But I felt so much better after writing my reply.

2. Months ago I tried to install some software on my PC. It caused the PC to slow down to 'slug in a coma' speed and turned the Desktop a funky purple colour. So I uninstalled it and never gave it much thought. However, today I decided to give it another try but this time did a Custom 'For Advanced Users Only' Install. :laugh: Not words I would use to describe to myself but I forged ahead anyway, deciding not to install some stuff that I don't think I'll need *fingers crossed* and IT WORKED!! PC is running fine and no Purple Haze across the computer screen. Woohoo! So I'm now sat here waiting for something to go wrong :| But even if it does I can always uninstall and try again, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom