Something Good About Your Day..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter's team came in 2nd place in the basketball finals today. Trophies are the same as the winning team, just with a different little plaque at the bottom :up:

congrats to your daughter Lila!

I did some good computer art {Corel's Painter 8/9} work today at an ongoing workshop.

It was around 65 degrees [ F] today & parlty sunny.

ANd i get to visit Interference again {no net connect at home}

3 things..... WOW! :love:

I slept in and got some reading done today.

Since I was taken out for dinner last night, I made the pasta tonight. I normally don't cook very much, so I was proud of the way it turned out. It wasn't as good as I was hoping it would be, but it was tasty.

ETA: Henrik Sedin just scored a beautiful goal for the Canucks, and we're now winning 1-0 against Dallas! Yay for good hockey! :dance:

Last edited:
I'm a HUGE hockey fan, Carek! I love it a little too much sometimes! :D

Even though we lost the game tonight, it was well played.

I'm watching SNL, and the opening skit tonight was really hilarious. I guess I'm easily amused, but I thought it was so funny. :lol:

Been very happy today! Adam! Adam! Adam! :D :D ..but my headache wasn't so fun.. yeah but whatever! :D

Today I've been very cheerful too, Idun! Normally I'm quite the grouch on Mondays, but today has been different.

It's beautiful outside and I had lunch on our patio. Quite the change from the snow we had last week!

My iPod just played Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody and I had to dance around a bit. :dancing:

yaay thats good! :D I don't like mondays ^^ But yesterday was ok!

Today the school finnished early, so that's something good with my day ;D

I'm not sure, circa. I know it would be nice to vent about the bad parts of my day every now and then.

I went bowling this afternoon and had a great time! :D

Didn't have to deal with someone today at work, because she called in sick, and she won't be in until next Wednesday. She's a very negative person, and I don't need that in my life.

The school started 10 o'clock so I could sleep whoho! and then I just had two lessons and after that I could take the bus home! :D
And tomorrow it's friday yeeyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom