Something Good About Your Day..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to visit my parents today. As I was stopping for gas, the sound system at the gas station started playing Pride. The day was beautiful, and only rained for a little bit. We went for a hike to my favourite beach, and it was so nice to sit on the rocks and look at the moutains and the ocean.

I finally finished shovelling out the driveways and yards of old people, neighbours, and widows following a huge dumping of snow.

After many coffees I'm jacked up on caffeine and can't sleep :love:

it has been sunday today, and tomorrow it's monday.. and no school!!! wiiie.. holiday in a whole week ^^

Irishteen said:
I got to talk to Kate for several hours

^ And lucky you with no school, I have it all next week

ihii feels great with no school for a week!! but the days will probably go very fast.. and then I'm there in the school again.. >.< gah

TheQuiet1 said:

^You're going to Hawaii Digsy?! Lucky you!

i couldn't be more excited if i were 5 years old and going to Disneyland :hyper:

I'm drinking a great cup of coffee.

I finally got all the crap with my long distance provider dealt with, so I am a happy camper about that! One problem dealt with, only a few more to go!

Last night I played "I Never" with some friends and laughed until I cried. I haven't laughed like that in ages, and it felt SO good!

It's a good night for TV tonight, so I'm definitely looking forward to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom