Something good about Coldplay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think they make decent music and I like the band :up:

just I don't like Chris Martin as a person :down:

LemonMacPhisto said:

just I don't like Chris Martin as a person :down:

Do you know him?

Or is it just his public persona you dislike?

MrBrau1 said:
All the Coldplay hate here is really stupid.

It is. I adore the band, and if someone else doesn't, that's fine by me. But please be kind to other people's music taste. :hug:

*sings* Why can't weeee be frieeennndddsss?

Thanks for posting that clip:)

It was fun to hear but just mad me more mad that i couldn't get tix for TO in a few months...GRRR:mad:

LemonMacPhisto said:

public persona

yeah, my comment came off as a bit ignorant :huh: :|

no worries. Just clarifying. :wink:

And if you knew him I was going to have you ask him why the fuck did he name his kid Apple... :rolleyes: :)

indra said:

no worries. Just clarifying. :wink:

And if you knew him I was going to have you ask him why the fuck did he name his kid Apple... :rolleyes: :)

haha, ok :wink:

one word: Drugs :happy:

but the TALK video is a joke, really...

after a great video for SPEED OF SOUND and an amazing performance for the FIX YOU video... they come up with this?¿?¿

WTF?? :madwife:

still, great band

pepokiss said:

after a great video for SPEED OF SOUND and an amazing performance for the FIX YOU video... they come up with this?¿?¿

WTF?? :madwife:

still, great band
Anton Corbijn did it too. I was disappointed.

Canadiens1160 said:
!

Alright, Coldplay's fallen out of favour about as much as a band can with me in the last few months, not sure why.

Anyway, I thought this video was cute though....Chris forgets the words to Kingdom Come, and improvises some funny stuff :wink: At least they don't take themselves too sersiously live :)

Go to 7:30
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=380971187782698353&q=coldplay

:help:

I imagine my not replying (forcefully) to this is like giving up cigarettes or swearing to stay off the booze.

:mad: rrrrrrrrrrrrsweeettemptationbedamned!!!

a Coldplay iPod?

are you serious?

will it have the Complete Coldplay/U2/Radiohead/R.E.M.? :hmm::wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:
a Coldplay iPod?

are you serious?

will it have the Complete Coldplay/U2/Radiohead/R.E.M.? :hmm::wink:
And if you leave the Coldplay iPod on at night it will whine about several random topics then cry itself to sleep

Quote:
Originally posted by pepokiss

WTF??

still, great band

Anton Corbijn did it too. I was disappointed

Yeah... when I saw the video I was like 'WTF is this thing???
After them previous videos that seem to be very good... This one is disappoint when we hear the song that is very good.

pepokiss said:

It's a pretty funny video instead, it's good to see bands joking around themselves sometimes. What about the Sweetest Thing video?? Is it or is it a fantastic funny video?!?! Probably the only one were I always laugh watching a U2 video

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom