SOMETHING 2 DO IF Y'ALL HAVE A LITTLE 2 MUCH TIME ON YO HANDS/R BORED NOW & AGAIN...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Over the course of the next few weeks/months/(years!!) type in every song from every album you own into a spreadsheet on Microsoft Excel. (I'm sorta presuming you have Excel programmes on your computers). Keep all the song titles in a downward column (there's shit loads of space), and in a column next to it, give every song a rating out of 10... (a scale like 0.1,0.2,0.3,etc up to 9.9,10 works best).

Once you have done all that, sort all the shit loads of data, so that the programme puts the songs in order of your favourite down to your least favourite. Then, return to Interference and reveal your favourite TOP 20 or 50 or so songs! Just think of the fun you could be having!! This could work, but it could also bomb totally. So i aint hoping for much. But i've already started my list.

*THIS LIST IS IN NO WAY AN INDICATION OF HOW BORED I SOMETIMES GET. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SEE PROMOTIONAL PACKS FOR MORE DETAILS.*

biggrin.gif

Cheers to the person/people who do try this! It would be cool to see the results and where U2 rank among your favourite songs...

YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAA.

Back
Top Bottom