Someone tell me what this is

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
My signature that is. Can you tell me what it means?

(If I already told you then please shhhhhhhhh)

It's a turtle riding a bicycle. He's wearing glasses and eating a ham and cheese sandwich. It's kind of hard to tell which type of cheese it is, but I THINK it's swiss. He's also wearing a necktie and singing "Daydream Believer".

Bonochick said:
It's a turtle riding a bicycle. He's wearing glasses and eating a ham and cheese sandwich. It's kind of hard to tell which type of cheese it is, but I THINK it's swiss. He's also wearing a necktie and singing "Daydream Believer".

Wow I was going to say it was a bridge...but I like your answer better....

ehobbies-com_1685_21986473

you girlies and your cats:drool:

and bridge was sad for me because Memorial day weekend the I-40 bridge collapsed in eastern Oklahoma when a bardge hit it and killed a bunch of good people
:| :|

deep said:

I hate to end the mystery already, but Deep here is a genius (if someone didn't tell him or he read FYM)

Thats it, or supposed to be it. A truly awesome predator the F-117 Stealth Fighter (not spyplane ABEL s0rry) is in fact. My little signature is supposed to be the frontal view with the landing gear down. I wasn't able to complete the angle of the cockpit roof because it wouldn't allow me, but I tried for a long time.

Good job Deep:up:

Now that the mystery is solved, lets turn this thread into a free-for- all of decadence and drunken shame:up:

Sicy said:
I heard about that. :|

A detective and his wife from my town perished in that. Very sad. They said he and his wife would spend their own vacation time doing charity work and functions of the church. I guess GOD needed some good people up there that day.

Spyplane said:

Thats it, or supposed to be it. A truly awesome predator the F-117 Stealth Fighter (not spyplane ABEL s0rry) is in fact. My little signature is supposed to be the frontal view with the landing gear down. I wasn't able to complete the angle of the cockpit roof because it wouldn't allow me, but I tried for a long time.

I should have gotten partial credit there, at least I knew it was a spyplane, I just wasn't specific enough :mad: (and I knew that it was X rated :tongue: ) :sexywink:

you go Peppermint Patti , or whatever you got going on there girlfriend:drool:

*adrenaline tastes like fear

*puts it back to 5*****

* alumminum tastes like fear

*tastes like fear

I think it looks more like the stage from Popmart.... but then again I have U2 in my eyes....

Angel said:
I think it looks more like the stage from Popmart.... but then again I have U2 in my eyes....

My dearest angel, if that were the case then perhaps they would be celebrating as we flew in and blew them into the stratosphere

Apparently my signature is stealthy too as it has disappeared

*see I got something in mine eye too now

*bows down to mustangs

*:scream:

Back
Top Bottom