Someone explain older women to Little Jimmy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JimmyChicken

Acrobat
Here's the story:

Once upon a time (well New Years Eve) Little Jimmy and his friend Donkey Boy were out and rather intoxicated. Little Jimmy went to the bar to get some water, while Donkey Boy started talking to this older woman.

The woman, who appeared to be around 25 claimed to be A LOT older. She was pleased that Little Jimmy and Donkey Boy thought she was younger, as they were both a couple of years under 25.

Little Jimmy returns with the water whilst Donkey Boy still continues to converse with the older woman he's found. Being too intoxicated to pay attention Little Jimmy began to look uninterested in the whole situation. Donkey Boy attempted to latch onto this older woman - with his arms that is.

It seems the appearance of lack of interest from Little Jimmy sparked interest in the older woman, so she began paying him more attention. Quite accidenally Little Jimmy must have been saying the right things, for when Donkey Boy needed to make a bathroom stop somehow Little Jimmy was holding hands with the older woman.

And it progressed further from there... No more details available...

What Little Jimmy can't quite work out is how he ended up with the older woman by not doing a darn thing, when Donkey Boy was the one cracking onto her.

Who here with wisdom can explain how this works to Little Jimmy?

And it Little Jimmy hopes Donkey Boy isn't unhappy with him for that...

Last edited:
Being an "old" woman (27) I can say that women are not into guys pawing all over them. It sounds like Donkey Boy was trying too hard to get some action. While on the other hand Little Jimmy was being himself and women find that to be more attractive. There is that fine line between being interested in a woman and being obnoxious and clingy.

Does that help?

Uh I am not an older women so I don't know that answer. I think daisy may have a good hypothesis. I think another one may have been either she thought you were more attractive OR that she saw a challenge. I can not say however her motives for picking you over the Donkey Boy.

If I had to choose between and ass and a little jimmy I think I would have to choose the latter. :sexywink:

ghetofabu said:

If I had to choose between and ass and a little jimmy I think I would have to choose the latter. :sexywink:

I'm considerably older than 25, but I agree with gheto. Maybe your pal was a little too handsy. Girls of any age usually don't like boys who are too forward.

Plus, maybe you're cuter than your pal. :wink:

Being a "mature" woman of 36, I say she went for you because of your lack of interest i.e. the challenge factor...and you were probably cuter than Donkey Boy. :sexywink:

I think you need to post a pic so we can tell you. :D

Has little Jimmy posted a pic anywhere around here?

No self-respecting older woman would end up with a 'donkey boy.'

No one wants a donkey boy!

joyfulgirl said:
No self-respecting older woman would end up with a 'donkey boy.'

That's the funniest thing I've read in ages!!!!

:lol: :eeklaugh: :laugh: :lmao:

Pics you say?

This is only based on a true story of course, and the characters of Little Jimmy and Donkey Boy are fictional. So naturally there arent any pics of them.

JimmyChicken said:
Pics you say?

This is only based on a true story of course, and the characters of Little Jimmy and Donkey Boy are fictional. So naturally there arent any pics of them.

I used to have a girlfriend, surprise! surprise!

She was really sweet.

We went to movies all the time.

She would always ask me if the movie was a "true story".

I always told her it was a "true story" based on a "fictrional character".

That always put a cute smile on her face.

daisybean said:
Being an "old" woman (27) I can say that women are not into guys pawing all over them. It sounds like Donkey Boy was trying too hard to get some action. While on the other hand Little Jimmy was being himself and women find that to be more attractive. There is that fine line between being interested in a woman and being obnoxious and clingy.

Does that help?

Gulp! I'm 27, don't remind me I'm getting old :ohmy:

I agree with daisybean, women of any age don't like it when guys are too pushy. We're weird that way. We want interest, but not desperation :sexywink:

Desperation is a tender trap. . .

Back
Top Bottom