Somebody Spike my lemonade please!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
First let me say I love you all madly, wait thats not true, but for those that I do love you know who you are......:sexywink:

Whats the deal in the Lemonade stand these days, seems the only threads worth reading are those that are dug up from months ago......no offense thread starters, this one is sure to die before the sun rises.

But, I think many interlanders are not living up to thier potential here..... and here they are........

HeadsOnSticks- great music fan needs to burn me a Sigur Ros CD..:wink:
Basstrap- not posting nearly enough drivel lately
Sicy- hasnt called me an ass in a month or so....:|
DebbieSG- no new Radiohead comments from you lately
Gickles Pickles- the you have failed thread was spicy, but then you quit :angry:
Screaming Flower- should start a thread concerning the much hyped Bear/Basstrap vs. SFEP steel cage match
u2mopofo- at least you stick around bang and clatter, but the AFI avatar has gotta go man........:wink:
The Wanderer- :down: post more or else :angry:

i got nothing else, rip me apart my children,,,,,,,,,,,,

MK how could I forget you, so much potential wasted in other parts of this board, like PLEBA.......:angry:

have a lemonade and vodka 40 oz.......

Elvis Presley said:

u2mopofo- at least you stick around bang and clatter, but the AFI avatar has gotta go man........:wink:

I'll think about it. The thing is, I'll probably just replace it with some other band that no one else likes but me. What ever

this is all for the betterment of the Lemonade Lounge, as it will now be referred to..........

mopofo why not a stunning avatar that will blow us all away...:up:

a few I forgot to mention

ouizy- 1 journal entry, it was a classic, then you died....thank you very little

Iwasbored- change you username and we can be soulmates....:sexywink: with mopofo's permission of course

bonochick- you rule, and should read my journal more.....

Johnny Swallow- did you die?

sfep.jpg

:angry:

Elvis Presley said:
mopofo why not a stunning avatar that will blow us all away...:up:

Why, does my present one frighten you?

It's cool, I think I can change it now anyways. Considering the album is out and I've brought a few Interferencers over to the dark side with me.

I'll see what I can do tonight....

Elvis Presley said:

Iwasbored- change you username and we can be soulmates....:sexywink: with mopofo's permission of course

what's wrong with my username :sad:

Elvis Presley said:
bonochick- you rule, and should read my journal more.....

Mayhaps you should read mine more as well. :sexywink:

You rule as well.

We shall rule together.

Elvis Presley said:

dont cry lass, the lemonade lounge wont allow it......now suck it up and change you username to Attention Baby or something fancy like that......:up:

:wink:

no way, i like my user name...it would be like if i suddenly started going by my middle name (or some bizzare nickname) instead of my real first name, in non-internet life.

now we've got two threads like this...the screming flower and EP are going to kick your ass and this one...

i'm not offended for being accused of being part of threads that are supposedly draining the life from LS...cos they seem to be the only things actually living here...

How's this avatar/signature combo for you?

Mad props to my Toaster, biotch.

are you speaking of the Lemonade Lounge?

bored draining the life from this place I shall never accuse you of, what with your 128 posts per day and all.............

and dont tempt SF, shes scary with that lightsaber......:up:

i didn't even recognise you! i opened the thread expecting a u2popmofo comment last and figured someone new with a toaster avatar was commenting and had posted in between the time it took for the page to load telling me you were the past post-er and when the thread actually opened :huh:

Elvis Presley said:
are you speaking of the Lemonade Lounge?

bored draining the life from this place I shall never accuse you of, what with your 128 posts per day and all.............

and dont tempt SF, shes scary with that lightsaber......:up:

ack...nevermind...

*makes a note not to challenge screaming flower to a duel in the near future*

Back
Top Bottom