Somebody, please tell me...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just in case she didn't get it... IMO means In My Opinion. Also seen is IMHO (In My Humble Opinion).

I know how she feels, I had no idea what UABRS was for ages, even though I have it on 4 formats...

IMNSHO, I hate abbro's! :angry:

BTW, isn't this topic maybe more at home in the Stuck In A Moment... forum? IIRC, that's the forum for forum-questions.

:D

Marty

this is more of a life in general question (or maybe internet in general) rather than a forum specific question

i just learned what idk means yesterday :|

and i fucking hate abbreviations. cos i can never remember what they mean.

ttyl is lame. lol looks stupid. wtf i try to never use, same with lmao...only in smiley code, only in smiley code

:lol: :lmao:

i'll tell you one i couldn't figure out for a while: afaik. iirc was another i'd never heard of until recently.

the people i usually talk with, if they used abbreviations at all, would just use the standard brb, lol, wtf, lmao...

KhanadaRhodes said:
i'll tell you one i couldn't figure out for a while: afaik. iirc was another i'd never heard of until recently.

i've never seen either of those

IWasBored said:
i just learned what idk means yesterday :|

and i fucking hate abbreviations. cos i can never remember what they mean.

ttyl is lame. lol looks stupid. wtf i try to never use, same with lmao...only in smiley code, only in smiley code

:lol: :lmao:

So, what does IDK mean? And TTYL?

I do use AFAIK and IIRC occasionally. :reject:

C ya!

Marty

idk=i don't know

i thought it was a typeo

ttyl= the ever-annoying talk to you later

i write talk to you later out...what's everyone's problem? i can't type for my life, but i don't abbreviate it. everoyne shouel be like me :wink....er...scartch that...that would suck. neverinmd

i'm going to not edit that message above to point out all the unintentional typeos i make on a regular basis (as if tehy need pointing out)

:reject:

what a bomb! said:
I always wondered what IMO meant to! Did you know that a kid in England did a exam using text message language! The state of todays youth! :shame:

My mum uses slang in all her messages I use proper english :|

Lara: Maw...Paw I dont understand your text messages

Maw: Why not?

Lara: Well your words.....you dont spell them properly

Mw: Its text talk :rolleyes:

Paw: Yes you drop all the vowels in the words :yes:

Lara: :der:

Back
Top Bottom