somebody i once loved said Im a whore for being here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LoveTown

Refugee
sorry...I will just be quiet. So sorry

[This message has been edited by LoveTown (edited 05-09-2002).]

I thought these threads died out a long time ago.

Please keep your personal crap out of here. If you're going to do something stupid, well it's your choice.

Don't bring it to a U2 site. Use emails.

you will not get any sympathy from me. I may be alone in thinking this way, I just find these type of threads to be guilt trips for the person who posts them.

I may be alone in thinking this way, I just find these type of threads to be guilt trips for the person who posts them.

TESTIFY!!

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

L T - whoever said that should be reminded that they also live in a glass house and the rocks will get them one day too!

Beal - perhaps this thread would work better in Zoo Confessionals, but people post personal stuff all the time. There are enough forums here to include U2 content and all the other stuff.

(((Love Town)))

Lisa, if you're still online I cant get my email to open for now.
Im going to sleep now but you know where to find me.
My AIM is in my profile if you wanna talk your night time/ my tomorrow.

(((Lisa)))

frown.gif

wb

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 05-09-2002).]

hey lisa, i'm glad i saw you in chat last night, sorry i didnt get a hello out to you. big hugs to you!

------------------
you've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice..

Hey there LoveTown!!!!!! Good to see ya!
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by BEAL:
I thought these threads died out a long time ago.

Please keep your personal crap out of here. If you're going to do something stupid, well it's your choice.

Don't bring it to a U2 site. Use emails.

you will not get any sympathy from me. I may be alone in thinking this way, I just find these type of threads to be guilt trips for the person who posts them.

This is an off-topic forum. Drop in, pull up a chair and order a nice glass of lemonade and chit chat with other U2 fans about what you're listening to, reading, or looking at on the tv or at the movies. Hobbies are also welcome discussion.

If you dont have anything ncie to say...y comment?

R u okay LoveTown
frown.gif
?

Actually, I moved the thread from the main forum after BEAL had replied.

Still that wasnt very nice BEAL..
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Sicy:

Still that wasnt very nice BEAL..
tongue.gif

Ok, I guess I'm not as sensitive as others. But if someone called me a "whore" for going to a U2 site.....well, I dunno doesn't seem it would bother me.

I didn't know that by going to websites, that it was the same as sleeping around. Whoever said that is pretty lame. But I also think it is lame to react the way Lovetown did.

There are worse things to be said or done. I guess I just don't see the big deal in being called a name for going to a forum. Or posting a thread about "leaving this planet" cause you were called a name.

oh, doctorwho...I want it baby, hit me baby one more time!

Ok, I guess I'm not as sensitive as others. But if someone called me a "whore" for going to a U2 site.....well, I dunno doesn't seem it would bother me.

I didn't know that by going to websites, that it was the same as sleeping around. Whoever said that is pretty lame. But I also think it is lame to react the way Lovetown did.

There are worse things to be said or done. I guess I just don't see the big deal in being called a name for going to a forum. Or posting a thread about "leaving this planet" cause you were called a name.

BEAL : Exactly BEAL !!! why the hell should anyone care being called anything for visiting a U2 forum though I wont agree with you as far as her posting that mesg is concerned. Everyone has the right to post things on appropriate forum ( there is where Lisa got it wrong perhaps !!)

LISA : Just ignore it and have fun. There are better people to be with on this planet.
Have lots of fun this weekend !!

AM
"Is it getting better or do you feel the same ?"

"whore"
...I want it baby, hit me baby one more time!

BEAL, you confuse me so.
BTW
those pants make your ass look big, girlfriend
biggrin.gif

I know you want it - and, no, you ain't gonna get it.

Yep, agony and torture - you are a freaky little fellow. Does your g/f know?
wink.gif

As for being called a whore... If you were going to say "domebaby.com" like BEAL does every night, yeah, maybe then. But visiting a U2 site? That's like visiting the pope's web page and being called a slut.

Originally posted by Spyplane:
BEAL, you confuse me so.
BTW
those pants make your ass look big, girlfriend
biggrin.gif

Confused????, I would be more scared than confused.

Ass big?????, what the hell are you talking about? One of doctorwho's buttcheeks probably weighs more than I do!

Back
Top Bottom