Somebody help me with M&Ms!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
So I got a pack of Peanut M&Ms today, and the bag says "New Orange Colour!" WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?? What's happening? Haven't there always been orange M&Ms? Did they replace a colour again? Is one missing? There are yellow, blue, green, red, ORANGE, and brown M&Ms in the pack. So were there just not any orange M&Ms before? Did I dream them?

I haven't really trusted M&Ms since the mid-90s when they conducted a big campaign to introduce a new colour. I was very excited to open my first pack of M&Ms featuring the new colour, but my world came crashing down when I opened the bag to discover that blue had REPLACED tan! I thought they were adding a new colour, not ceasing production of the poor tan M&Ms.

Apparently the consistency in M&Ms since then had lured me into a false sense of security, and today I don't know who to trust!

So is this orange thing all a ploy to hide the fact another colour has "vanished"? Where was orange before? Is this only with Peanut M&Ms, or are all varieties part of this insidious plot?

stalin12.jpg

I am so frightened and confused. :sad:

Is that mr Stalin in those pictures ?
My sister has peanut M & M's in her room, i might steal them to teach her a lesson.

vaz02 said:
Is that mr Stalin in those pictures ?
My sister has peanut M & M's in her room, i might steal them to teach her a lesson.

Yes.

Are they new ones? Check the bag! (Also, you may win prizes.)

But she said they said orange 'color'.
I've tried the raspberry flavored M&M's. Kinda weird.

Raspberry and orange flavours? :huh:

I think these are only the UK Peanut M&Ms, while the UK plain M&Ms always had orange. Maybe orange Peanut M&Ms have always existed in the US, and I just never noticed that they weren't the same here.

:confused:

Sicy said:
But she said they said orange 'color'.
I've tried the raspberry flavored M&M's. Kinda weird.

:reject: Woops, I forgot to re-read the original post...

I just found out about the flavored M&M's today, and I remember reading this thread yesterday, got all excited and I thought that I had solved the mystery...but it turns out I'm just lame.:(

:combust: i love m&ms and orange is one of my favourite colours. i'd be pissed if they did away with it. i doubt they will, but still. i didn't care when they did away with tan, though. i mean, we already have brown...:huh:

ocd confession: i like eating them two at a time. i like eating two of the same colours at once, and if i can't (like when i get to the end of the bag), then i like eating coordinating colours together, like red and yellow or something.

KhanadaRhodes said:
:combust: i love m&ms and orange is one of my favourite colours. i'd be pissed if they did away with it. i doubt they will, but still. i didn't care when they did away with tan, though. i mean, we already have brown...:huh:

ocd confession: i like eating them two at a time. i like eating two of the same colours at once, and if i can't (like when i get to the end of the bag), then i like eating coordinating colours together, like red and yellow or something.

I eat them 3 at a time but still in the right color way.

:drool: :drool: that store looks like heaven to me

Lila64 said:
go to the store in Vegas

210682025_ecd449924c.jpg

2002-09-07%20Vegas%20042.JPG

:drool: :want:

:reject: I always sort my M&Ms by groups with one of each colour, then eat the remains that don't have a group, then eat them group by group....

:scratch: but I think I've had the orange ones for years!

Back
Top Bottom