Somebody help me with M&Ms!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

I always sort my M&Ms by groups with one of each colour, then eat the remains that don't have a group, then eat them group by group....

Me too.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

:ohmy: Oh my god :drool:

Imagine if there was an earthquake, and all of those cases cracked open, and there was just a like, rainbow flood of M&M's :ohmy:

Don't tease me. :drool:

meegannie said:
but my world came crashing down when I opened the bag to discover that blue had REPLACED tan! I thought they were adding a new colour, not ceasing production of the poor tan M&Ms.

That was a sad sad day for me too :sad: Tan was my favorite.

KhanadaRhodes said:
:combust: i love m&ms and orange is one of my favourite colours. i'd be pissed if they did away with it. i doubt they will, but still. i didn't care when they did away with tan, though. i mean, we already have brown...:huh:

ocd confession: i like eating them two at a time. i like eating two of the same colours at once, and if i can't (like when i get to the end of the bag), then i like eating coordinating colours together, like red and yellow or something.

I eat the brown first, then make sure there is at least one of each color left in my hand at the end before finishing :)

I save the brown for last - they taste the best. :yes: :giggle:

I only eat peanut M&Ms and I eat them one at a time like so: the whole M&M goes into my mouth; I gently split the chocolate shell with my front teeth & push the peanut to the side of my mouth with my tongue; then I eat both halves of the shell, before chewing the peanut last. Every.single.time. Then, when they're all gone, I fold the package length-wise into a thin strip and tie it in a single knot. <--------- FREEK :reject:

Mr. Blu's pretty sure I could benefit from some behavioral therapy.

1 bag of plain M&MS + 23 seconds in the microwave = heaven.

(disclaimer: times for other microwaves may vary)

cydewaze said:
1 bag of plain M&MS + 23 seconds in the microwave = heaven.

(disclaimer: times for other microwaves may vary)
you microwave them?

i just usually leave them somewhere warm (like a dashboard in the middle of summer) so the insides can melt a little :drool:

Eh I can't stand melted chocolate normally, like to the point where I can't but a chocolate bar from a shop unless it's been in their frigde, or if I do I put them in the freezer for a little while.

COBL_04 said:
Eh I can't stand melted chocolate normally, like to the point where I can't but a chocolate bar from a shop unless it's been in their frigde, or if I do I put them in the freezer for a little while.

:up: :yes: same here

Melted chocolate is okay, but not too much because you'll get very nautious easily :huh:

I think the orange M&Ms just haven't been introduced yet in every country. I heard somewhere that they've chosen to introduce orange M&Ms here in Holland just because orange is our nation's historical colour :hmm:

People actually sort the colors?:huh: I open the bag and just eat the M&M's

I think we've had orange here in the USA since the beginning haven't we? I remember them as a kid.

Whats your favorite though people. Almond, Peanut, Chocolate or Peanut Butter?

Lila64 said:
go to the store in Vegas

210682025_ecd449924c.jpg

2002-09-07%20Vegas%20042.JPG

That is actually sexually exciting

Back
Top Bottom